BY STUDIO 35 #22 in Nail Polish Remover

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

Lisa B.
Roan Mountain, TN
My all time favorite remover. And yes it will remove the acrylic nails. It does have a loud smell but I don't mind it when a product does exactly what it is supposed to do. Just don't get it on natural wood furniture
Isidora P.
Great product to remove nail polish. Helps get all of the nail polish off even bright and vibrant colors. Very simple to use. Even gets of my glitter nail polish. I would buy again makes it easy to take my polish off
Haley W.
This remover takes off everything in such a quick amount of time. Even stubborn glitter polishes are easily removed. This is very strong so you have to be careful, but it works so well I will continually purchase.
Haley M.
I like this one because I use the 100% acetone to help get off difficult polish and also my no chip polishes. It’s a good price for what you’re getting. I usually get this from Ulta. I would recommend it to others.
Sara F.
Oldsmar, FL
This works really easily when it is new, you just have to dip your painted nail into the sponge until all of the polish is removed. However, when it gets older the collected nail polish in the sponge dries and makes it hard to use.
Norma A.
Killeen, TX
Nice nail polish removing pads I have ever used! Saves money and also better than using cotton balls with a bottle of nail polish remover! Totally recommend! Easy to use and fast application for starters!
Karen C.
Paducah, KY
I have really thin brittle nails and pure acetone is pretty hard on them. With that said, gel polish is hard to get off and this makes it much easier! I love the tub too! So much less messy than cotton balls!
Alexus R.
Studio 35 Beauty 100% Acetone Nail Polish Remover i used this when u had fake acrylic nails to take off & it softened them easily! really strong and really easy to take with you when you’re traveling.
Sara L.
This polish remover is a great deal and gets the job done! I don’t change my polish that often because I use brands that stay on for a long time but when I need to change it This remover makes it super easy!
Jenny M.
Was a little more expensive but well worth the extra. It was strong enough to take my gel polish off in just a few strokes. I only buy this brand because i haven’t ever used anything that was this efficient
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.