BY STUDIO 35

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

Karry M.
Does the job and affordable. Works well with removing gel polish. I love the pads for ease is use I wrap them around my nail with foil makes removing gel nails easier. Would repurchase this. Especially for the price.
Kenza T.
Like the idea but since I've used it I've always managed to have products spilled all over my clothes! Maybe I just have to get better at using this polish remover
Val D.
Northville, MI
So effective. I usually use this to remove my acrylics. When I use it for my regular polish it removed the polish so fast - like 2 or 3 swipes - so fast. Love it.
Leah F.
Davenport, FL
This nail polish remover works very well. I don't have any other alternative just in case. I don't use it because of its qualities I use it because of its brand.
Chelsea B.
leroy, ny
Love this! One of my favorites to use when removing nail polish. Don’t have the mess after to clean up. Highly recommend to anyone who has issues with nail polish
Halie B.
Belmont , MS
I love this nail polish remover! I am a first time user for this product. I purchased mine at Target. This remover is great for both artificial nails and polished nails. I would buy this again in a heart beat!!
Chelsea N.
I like this nail polish remover. I really prefer the push top one to push a cotton ball on the tip and not spill or have to put my whole finger in the remover...
Sadia M.
Catonsville, MD
Such easy and fun way to remove your nail polish. Great value for the price. Only con is that it may spill at times of use.. available at drugstores such as walgreens, walmart etc. would buy again !
Sweets H.
Philadelphia, PA
Easy to use. Great at getting layers of polish off of manis and pedis. This jar you can just stick tour finger in there, then a cotton ball or swab for touch ups
catherine H.
 I've been using this for years and will never go back to another brand as long as this is available. It works to get all my polish off quickly and easily. I love the big size of the bottle because it lasts a long time. Sometimes it's on sale and it makes it an even better deal. Can't beat the quality for the price.
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.