BY STUDIO 35

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

Ashley B.
Brunswick, GA
This nail polish container is so convenient, all you need to do is sick a finger in and scrub it on the sponge walls inside. It's definitely the least messy nail polish remover I've ever used.
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
Love this easy to use nail polish remover. I specifically love the sponge on the inside that you use to wipe your nail polish off- makes it so much easier than messy cotton balls.
Karina O.
Manville, NJ
I have problems with my acetone, since after cleaning my nails I left them dry and lifeless, but I tried this product that I was recomenmended and now I do not have that problem.
Fanny R.
Anaheim, CA
All u need is knew swip an color is off smell is not bad an the nail polish does not stand a chance it makes sure it's job is done an leaves nothing behind best remover ever
Lisa M.
Kalamazoo, MI
Good product to get ur nail polish off. I like to soak my nails in remover so I comes off better. Also u don't have to worry about getting too much or wasting any product.
Grace L.
Louisville
This stuff takes off nail polish immediately. I know that's expected because it's pure acetone but it's a good price and brand and you can count on it to last you a long time.
Jessica C.
Kamuela, HI
Fast and easy removal, does what a nail polish remover needs to do. Bought at a Duane Reade's in travel size, perfect for short stays or if you don't paint your nails often
This is a micrd review. I love that you can stick your entire hand in it and that it's presoak however I can't justified the price point in my eye. Product 5/5 cost 4/5.
alexandra p.
Phoenix, AZ
Awesome stuff just dip your finger in and spin it Round and the nail Polish comes right off! You can also use to soak off gel or acrylic nails just soak a cotton ball and use foil to hold in on the nail! Come off in no time!
Olga M.
Brownsville, TX
The strongest nail polish remover I have tried. Definitely recommend especially if you use nail polish with glitter, or use multiple layers. It's cheap, and you can get it anywhere where they have beauty products
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.