BY STUDIO 35 #22 in Nail Polish Remover

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

Judith T.
Galena Park, TX
very strong and good at removing the most stubborn nail polishes. It still take a bit of time with the glitter nail polishes and when removing colors like red, purple they leave a stain on nails.
Desiree D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love to use this because it doesn't leave your nails feeling fragile and looking weak. It gets all of thr nail polish off in a second! It's very useful when it comes to having an at home mani day.
Sarah K.
Ellisville, MO
This product is a solid buy. It quickly removes even dark colors, and for the price is excellent. It doesn't evaporate quickly, and lasts a long time in the sponge. The one I bought from Walgreens has lasted me over a year now with only one refill. Definitely recommend!
Heather V.
Brownsville , TX
Best nail dip nail polish remover there is
It gets all polish from around my nail and it never fails
I love keeping this in my bathroom and in my nail polish box it's amazing highly recommend it
Stephanie M.
This polish remover is good but sometimes you have to apply more and more to get the color out of your nails. And the smell y really intense, if you use it, do it where theres ventilation.
Tessa P.
The only nail polish I can use is this one, 100% Acetone. It gets every last bit of color or texture off my nails in seconds. Anything less than this stuff, doesn't work well to my liking
Nijaah L.
Great product. Love the convenience of just sticking my finger in an easy cut out hole versus getting a cotton ball. Really affordable. Fits the right into that "instant gratification" box!
Aliyah G.
Benton, AR
This nail polish remover is very strong. If you have children around I would not suggest using it around them. It works very well and gets the job done. It has a very strong smell though.
lynee c.
Fairfield , CA
Works very good! I use this product when its time to take off my fake nails instead of wasting 10 dollars to get them taking off , easy to use will continue to buy it , highly recommend
Lindsay W.
It honestly didn't live up to my expectations. For me it didn't remove some of my glitter nail polish that comes off with less effort from another brand i get from my local beauty store.
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.