BY STUDIO 35

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

Marisel M.
Riverview
Me gusta este producto por wue es 100 % pura y te quitaba el polish mas repido de las uñas y te las ponia blancas sin manchas y para quitarse las uñas acrílicas esta es la aacetona que se usa por que es tan fuerte que derrite el acrílico y es muybuen producto.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Dried out my hands! And I already suffer from dry skin. I also feel like the liquid is a little sticky too. The one thing I don’t like about these types of removers is if you use dark colors it’s stains the sponge and stains your hands.
Adriana T.
Henderson
The fact that the nail polish remover isn’t so harsh is my favorite it gets the job done with a si gel use unlike other acetones that need to be used 2-3 times to remove one nail this one is hard working and doesn’t harm
Alexis C.
Tucson, AZ
I love this nail polish remover. I tend to stick to ones that are 100% acetone because a lot of the nail polishes I use have glitter in them and the acetone makes it a lot easier to remove. This remover does a great job.
Megan D.
West Monroe, LA
Love this brand of nail polish remover! Works well! Price and quality are both great. The only thing that irritates me was the packaging. Mine for sure reason leaked so be careful with that. Otherwise it’s a great product! Would recommend!
Isidora P.
Great product to remove nail polish. Helps get all of the nail polish off even bright and vibrant colors. Very simple to use. Even gets of my glitter nail polish. I would buy again makes it easy to take my polish off
Lara T.
Athens, OH
Good for taking off acrylic nails! Doesn’t leave nails feeling dry. Bought it at CVS and is super easy to use - just dip your nails in. Can’t compare to alternatives as have never used them . Would recommend to others
Lisa B.
Roan Mountain, TN
My all time favorite remover. And yes it will remove the acrylic nails. It does have a loud smell but I don't mind it when a product does exactly what it is supposed to do. Just don't get it on natural wood furniture
Haley M.
I like this one because I use the 100% acetone to help get off difficult polish and also my no chip polishes. It’s a good price for what you’re getting. I usually get this from Ulta. I would recommend it to others.
Sara F.
Oldsmar, FL
This works really easily when it is new, you just have to dip your painted nail into the sponge until all of the polish is removed. However, when it gets older the collected nail polish in the sponge dries and makes it hard to use.
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.