BY STUDIO 35

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

Studio 35 Beauty 100% Acetone Nail Polish Remover
the acetone nail polish remover is like a dream, it removes nail polish so easily with one swipe and it also removes glitter nail polish , which we all know is very hard to remove , but it does the job perfectly and it doesn't dry out your nail , intact it keeps it shiny and healthy
Michelle P.
Edmond, OK
I love the container this polish remover comes in! I much prefer this over the regular, old school type of polish remover where you need a cotton ball to get it off. This is much quicker and less messy. You can have the polish off as quickly as 2-3 rubs against the bristles inside the container. Definitely try this!
Ellen C.
Ruskin, FL
This makes my life so much easier taking off my nail polish. I'm not going to lie I was lazy to paint my fingernails because I always dreaded taking them off. Now I could just stick my fingers into the bottle I need to remove all the nail polish and now I can paint again no problem!
Esther B.
Bronx, NY
Acetone typically has a pretty strong odor, but it does remove nail color faster than regular polish remover. Studio 35 Beauty Acetone Nail Polish Remover is affordable and can be found at just about every Duane Reade store. It also lasts me over a month, and that makes me happy (lol).
Emily H.
Raleigh, NC
This stuff is alright. It takes a little bit of force to get my polish off with this product, but it's adequate for its price range. I might not buy this again but it does it's job after a good scrubbing.
kaylee c.
San Clemente, CA
Love how i can stick my nails in here and get my polish off. It is slightly difficult to get all the polish off and you really have to run your fingers around, but is a great product overall. Recommended!
Chrissy R.
Ocoee, FL
One of the best nail polish removers out there! I love it! I love how it removes polish so easily and effortlessly! I'm always in my local drug store and I always make sure I have some so I don't run out!
This is my go to polish remover! It's simple, fast, and last a really long time. The down side to it is, it's very harsh. The smell is strong, drys out the skin around the nail, and damages anything it touches! Having said that, the product does do what is designed to do very well.
Naomi F.
San Antonio, TX
No cotton? No problem! This polish remover makes it easy to remove even the toughest glitter nail polish. Just stick your nail in and twist around. Gentle brushes help scrub and remove polish. It is really drying on the skin and cuticles, so cuticle oil is a must afterwards.
Abbey W.
Ruston, LA
I really like the convenience of this product. You stick your finger in and the nail polish is gone. I just don't like how when the sponge gets dirty its impossible to get it off and have clean skin.
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.