BY STUDIO 35

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

Tiambria P.
Wasilla, AK
They're really good to get into the corners and creases and are really easy to get nail polish off but they're so small that you have to use like one pad per every finger or two which isn't very cost effective.
Ali C.
Absolutely love this it has a sponge inside so it's easy to take of nail polish hassle free!!!!!!! The smell is very strong but that's what you get for buying 100% acetone ha I do recommend it does indeed work
Michelle P.
Edmond, OK
I love the container this polish remover comes in! I much prefer this over the regular, old school type of polish remover where you need a cotton ball to get it off. This is much quicker and less messy. You can have the polish off as quickly as 2-3 rubs against the bristles inside the container. Definitely try this!
Janie R.
Baytown, TX
I love the fact that I don't need to get cotton balls or paper towels to take my polish off. Only need remover then use the sponge inside to take off my polish. Convenient and is no mess. It lasts a very long time... Only bad thing is that when I wear red polish its hard to come off
the acetone nail polish remover is like a dream, it removes nail polish so easily with one swipe and it also removes glitter nail polish , which we all know is very hard to remove , but it does the job perfectly and it doesn't dry out your nail , intact it keeps it shiny and healthy
Ellen C.
Ruskin, FL
This makes my life so much easier taking off my nail polish. I'm not going to lie I was lazy to paint my fingernails because I always dreaded taking them off. Now I could just stick my fingers into the bottle I need to remove all the nail polish and now I can paint again no problem!
Esther B.
Bronx, NY
Acetone typically has a pretty strong odor, but it does remove nail color faster than regular polish remover. Studio 35 Beauty Acetone Nail Polish Remover is affordable and can be found at just about every Duane Reade store. It also lasts me over a month, and that makes me happy (lol).
Chrissy R.
Ocoee, FL
One of the best nail polish removers out there! I love it! I love how it removes polish so easily and effortlessly! I'm always in my local drug store and I always make sure I have some so I don't run out!
Emily H.
Raleigh, NC
This stuff is alright. It takes a little bit of force to get my polish off with this product, but it's adequate for its price range. I might not buy this again but it does it's job after a good scrubbing.
kaylee c.
San Clemente, CA
Love how i can stick my nails in here and get my polish off. It is slightly difficult to get all the polish off and you really have to run your fingers around, but is a great product overall. Recommended!
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.