BY STUDIO 35

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

Jennifer B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I was interested in this product because it was presented as mess free. The benefit of not using a cotton ball was great. Although, if you had used a bright color it tends to remain in the pot and isn't very effective.
Julia M.
Canton, OH
I love this product because it makes removing nail polish easy. I was a first time user and always hated the idea of just cotton balls getting stuck to my skin, etc. I purchased this product at a local Target where I get most Studio 35 products. I would definitely recommend this to all my girlfriends.
Gabriela F.
Those this it's a must have. The price is worth is. It's long lasting for an economic price. I'm a repeated user and I wouldn't change it. You can also find it at almost every drug store. I purchased mine at Walgreens.
Jania G.
State College, PA
The best money I have spent! It has always been a hassle to remove nail polish, however, i love the simplicity of this tool. I always carry it on the go, fits perfectly in the bag and all you have to do is put your nail and slightly rub against the cotton! I use this all the time and won't ever change!
Jenni S.
It's so easy to just stick your nail in and swish around. I love products like this that cut down on the mess of clean up of all the tissues or paper towels I was using! I will buy this again and I highly recommend it.
Ttoya H.
Youngstown, OH
I really like this product. But the down fall of it is the smeel of the acetone is Super strong! My nose can't really handle strong strong smelling products. But over all I love this nail polish remover I gets of my nail salon polish very easy and clean so that's a big plus. Very happy costumerđŸ˜đŸ€—.
Margaret S.
Lawrence, MA
If you need something to remove your nail polish quickly I recommend this. It is inexpensive and it's convenient. You can fit two to three fingers in the remover at once and all you have to do it scrub it with the sponge inside the jar.
shan m.
im not a fan of these dip type polish removers. the sponge retains nail color and after enough use can do more harm than good when trying to remove other polishes. it is convenient tho to avoid spillage. i still use qtips or cotton to remove the excess polish that isnt removed after using the prouct
Kameo M.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Takes a Lil minute to actually come off. I suggest running toward the side but it's easier than dipping a cotton ball in the bottle. I have switched to this product for quick and easy. Wish they made something like this for the toes because sticking your toe in there is not a good idea trust me lol
Ali C.
Absolutely love this it has a sponge inside so it's easy to take of nail polish hassle free!!!!!!! The smell is very strong but that's what you get for buying 100% acetone ha I do recommend it does indeed work
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.