BY STUDIO 35

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

Kimberly M.
Easy to use nail polish remover. Removes artificial nails with a short soak, as well as removing gel and glitter nail polish. Acetone nail polish remover is very drying to the skin so be sure to use a good lotion or hand oil after using this product. The vapor of the acetone is rather strong so if scents bother you, turn on a fan.
Chelsea P.
St Petersburg, FL
Smell is a little strong, but what nail polish remover isn't? Take off even the toughest nail polish without a problem. Even stubborn glitter nail polish, takes off acrylics after soaking in this remover after only a few minutes.
Celestine O.
I love how this nail polish remover works. Just remove lid and stick my finger in and let it sit for like 30 sec then move my finger around on the sponge. I use Sally Hansen Miracle Gel and this product takes it off really quick.
Laura K.
Madison, WI
I used this nail polish remover to remove very thick, acrylic nails put on at a salon. After letting nails sit in this polish for about 10 minutes, they peeled off with great ease! Have also used this remover for regular nail polish and it exceeds my expectations. A very good deal at a great price - I would recommend!
Karen P.
Los Angeles
I have use this product about five times in my life. And the only reason why give it two stars is because of the simple fact that it leaves the skin around her nails completely dry and gross smelling. I'm usually not the one to complain but this studio 35 beauty 100% acetone nail polish remover sucks. Don't get me wrong, it does the job, it takes off your nail polish I just wish that I didn't harm your skin.
Alyssa P.
kansas City
I love this nail polish remover. It gets all the coloring off of my nails. I like the container too I bought this at Ulta Beauty. It reminds me of other ones too that I have got from target. I would buy this product again.
maura c.
I was pleased overall with the performance of Studi 35's Acetone nail polish remover. It is not overpriced, but very affordable. The only thing that I have to say about it is that if you get some on your hands, it leaves them very dry, but most if not all nail polish removers do that, so it is not a big issue.
Angie C.
This product quickly removes any and all polishes and glitters from my nails. A bit drying because it's 100 percent acetone but it definitely helps in my daily routine. I paint my nails at least 4 times a week as a hobby and I love this product.
Isabella S.
San Francisco, CA
This stuff takes off every kind of nail polish, even gel if you are willing to soak your nails for a minute. While the 100% acetone remover does have a pungent odor it is completely worth it. Save tons of time and excess cotton balls by using such a heavy duty remover. I have used two cotton rounds for 10 red nails.
Julia M.
Canton, OH
I love this product because it makes removing nail polish easy. I was a first time user and always hated the idea of just cotton balls getting stuck to my skin, etc. I purchased this product at a local Target where I get most Studio 35 products. I would definitely recommend this to all my girlfriends.
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.