BY STUDIO 35 #22 in Nail Polish Remover

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

Lexi N.
This remover worked really well! It got every bit of polish off! I honestly don't like the hard plastic inside, but I guess that it prevents a mess. Also, the cap isn't really secure so when I got home the remover spilled and dissolved through other items in the same bag! Walgreens give this package a tighter cap, and I will give it 5 stars.
Stancie Z.
Greeley
This is the most convenient was to remove nail polish! I have used this product before and love it! It is less messy than a traditional bottle and much more convenient to use. Nothing is perfect you still need something to wipe off your nails but this is great!
Beth D.
Tucson, AZ
This is great when you want to take of your nail polish fast without wasting cotton balls and getting messy
yoi just dip your finger in the container and spin it around and in seconds the nail polish is removed it really does wonders ! try it out
Katelyn F.
Bristow, VA
Ever get acrylics done but don't have time to get them filled and need a quick fix? This product is your go to for not just removing the acrylics (if needed) but also removing the polish to give yourself a new fresh look without the hassle.
Charlene S.
Bridgeton, NJ
As a busy mom, this easy quick nail polish remover is a blessing. I can just quick stick my fingers in the container and nail polish is easily removed. Makes doing my nails so much easier and convenient. You can even take this with you to do while waiting for kids at activities and not have to worry about spilling and ruining everything
Lai E.
Studio 35 nail polish remover was very successful when I used it to remove 3 layers of nail polish. It left my nails feeling clean. Although it removes polish easily, I would want it to leave my nails with enriched vitamins and there should be a less harsh formula. It is very good if you need something last minute and to fit your budget.
Vasty M.
McAllen ,
If you love painting your nails every other day, and like to do it in a flash I would really recommend for you to buy yourself studio 35 100% acetone nail polish remover! Removed the polish in an instant! Leave the struggle to someone else!!
Fatima K.
Dublin, OH
I thought this did a pretty good job of removing my polish but I felt like I had to do more work than usual with it. I bought it at Walgreens and the price was under $4 which is average. It does the same thing as a bottle liquid remover but I prefer the liquid more
Brianna R.
This product gets the job done. This was my first tie using this product. It quickly and easily melts the polish off your nails. I got it from Walgreens but I'm sure it can be found at most drug stores. It was a reasonable price and I would buy it again.
Kimberly M.
Easy to use nail polish remover. Removes artificial nails with a short soak, as well as removing gel and glitter nail polish. Acetone nail polish remover is very drying to the skin so be sure to use a good lotion or hand oil after using this product. The vapor of the acetone is rather strong so if scents bother you, turn on a fan.
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.