BY STUDIO 35

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

Kym B.
This remover works amazingly. My only complaint is that the jar is a little too deep for my fingers and the plastic bristles are really flimsy so maybe they should use foam. But outside of that I like this polish remover.
Cynthia A.
Rockford, IL
I liked the product. It's a good price very inexpensive and gets the job done. I buy the bigger bottle and just refill it! Although after having it so long I noticed some of the bristles on the inside have came off but it doesn't bother me much because the nail polish still comes off.
Shaneta C.
Minneapolis
I love this product I would recomend this product it works better then any nail polish remover and it is pretty big so it can last you a long amount of time I am a repeat user please get this stuff it can get any stubborn polish I am gong to give this to other and recomend it.
Mackenzie K.
Robbinsville
This is the cheapest remover you will be able to find. It can be purchased anywhere for only a couple dollars. The smell is very strong and can easily give someone a headache. It is 100% acetone so it is strong. Can take off gel or SNS nails as well as regular polish.
addie 🌞.
kenosha
This is kind of fun to use. I haven’t used it for a long time though. I believe it did dry out my hands so if you’re planning on using this have some hand lotion handy too. But I guess it’s easier to use just don’t have any open skin on your fingers.
Samantha M.
Miami
I love this its strong enough to get the worse nail polishes off your nails. It's amazing for how cheap it is and lasts much longer than other watered down versions. I will totally buy more next time I go to the store. Caution acetone is bad for All furniture.
Stephanie M.
plantation, FL
Simple acetone for simple uses on weekly bases. Takes polish and/or gels off nails. But can't be used to frequently on skin. Always use this remover since it comes in big size for an ok price. It's a good bargain for quick pick up at store.
Dee D.
This is pretty good for the price. Walmart did not disappoint when it came to this. I do suggest to be careful when you use this with reds or dark colors like black it will make the polish remover liquid turn and possible stain tie finger.
Nicki M.
Syracuse
Pure acetone nail polish remover changes the nail polish game. It's to much stronger than regular nail poliksh remover and makes removing any polish super easy. It's also perfect for touching up any mistakes when used with a small brush.
Monica R.
Waukomis, OK
Honestly this product does seem weird when you first look at it but this is the fastest a product has ever taken off my nail polish. Didn’t matter whether it was cream polish or chunky glitter polish it was amazingly fast and efficient
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.