BY STUDIO 35 #22 in Nail Polish Remover

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

Kristy L.
5219 Roosevelt ave 52st Woodside , NY 3fl
This product has a strong feeling, I love that it taste the nail polish off asap, I don't need to work hard for this, it works fast and easy! I buy it all the time .
Shandy R.
Love that i can just dip my fingers in for a couple of seconds and the nail polish comes right off , and you can take polish off multiple fingers at the same time
Vernice F.
Bronx, NY
Studio 35 Beauty 100% Acetone Nail Polish Remover I’ve always had very weak and fragile nails. This acetone is super gentle, for that...I am thankful. 💙
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product is absolutely amazing!! Hands down one of my favorites!! It’s makes my nails look amazing!! This product is a staple in my home!! Totally recommend and you get the bang for your buck!!
Ellexis P.
I love this nail polish remover! It works well for tough to remove nail polishes. I prefer it to all other brands. I bought it at Walgreens. I will recommend to all my friends.
Alex H.
Mansfield, TX
This jar is very convenient in removing nail polish. It has never been this easy for me to use or buy, as it is priced well. This is always a product I keep buying.
Ashley C.
Marrero, LA
I used to buy some cheap brand of acetone from my local Walmart throughout my teenage years. Then one day I couldn't find it anymore... I checked back about a week later only to still not be able to find it. I asked a store associate about it and they informed me that they stopped selling it because of some safety issue. This led me to try to find it elsewhere and so I found this brand at Walgreens and have been buying it ever since. Always delivers and with a low price that I love. Just make sure to not to spill it on anything you don't want to ruin.
Adriana B.
I love studio 35 100% nail polish remover! It doesnt have that really bad strong odor like the other nail polish remover products has. It removes nail polish very fast and easy. Works great!
Brynn E.
This is the only nail polish remover that I use. I buy the big 16 fl oz bottle to last me a long time because I redo my nail art every 2-3 days. It removes polish quickly and easily, and nothing else is as good or as fast at taking off glitter nail polish. For my purposes, this acetone is unrivaled!
Hayley G.
Westmont, IL
It's pretty harsh on the skin but it gets the job done. It will get your nail polish off but the harsh acetone will dry out your hands and make you a very not so happy human. Would not reccommend. Keep away from children, pets, and anything you don't want bleached. The acetone has literall bleached spots into towels, clothes, etc. in my home.
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.