BY STUDIO 35 #22 in Nail Polish Remover

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

Dominique W.
Tallahassee, FL
I just love it because it allows me to absent-mindedly remove my polish requires pretty much no attention perfect for those lazy days where you are just trying to "get it off"
Shirley T.
Ponce
In a hurry?! Don't panick! This is the best nail remover polish on the market. I looove the price and it's just so easy to use. Just put your finger and boom! Nail is clean.
Amanda M.
Wilmington, NC
Good for removing salon nails when you don't have time for the salon. Use with good ventilation! Be careful to use moisturizer afterwards this can really dry out your skin.
Alexa R.
I purchased this item two days ago and it was very disappointing. The brushes inside the jar broke away in less than two minutes. Had to soak my nails the old fashion way.
Victoria R.
Love how this comes with a little sponge in the container that way you don't always have to go digging for cotton balls or anything else. Works super well and I usually just dip my finger in a couple of times and it comes right off.
Caroline C.
Burleson, TX
I like these types of nail removers because it's mess free. The bottle version are so easy to spill. My only complaint is it drys the life out of my cuticles and knuckles.
elide J.
N Las Vegas, NV
totally recommend this nail polish remover. its so easy to use, all you do is stick your fingers in the tub and go up and down and it takes the nail polish off perfect,
Stephanie D.
Bronx, NY
Works in seconds . Smell not too strong . Not a pricey brand can get it at any cvs . Way better than the 99cent store brand that takes forever to take off and ends up messy.
maria p.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
I don’t like this nail polish remover it barley takes anything off u have to use so much and really push hard it also makes my nails and fingers feel so dry which I hate
Megan B.
Madison, WI
The 100% Acetone Nail Polish Remover in the tub works fine to remove polish from nails, but the packaging sucks. The acetone seems to be eating the plastic inside the tub and all the brushes/fins along the sides that are supposed to help remove the polish have broken into pieces. Now they are floating around in the bottom and it feels a bit gross to use. I've resorted to carefully poring acetone onto cotton swabs, rather than sticking my fingers into the tub like designed.
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.