BY STUDIO 35

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

Kaitlynn C.
Portage, IN
I have used this a lot and definitely use this every time I take off my nail polish. It seems to work better than some others and I have used this plenty of times. I would definitely recommend to others!!!
Veronica H.
Hot Springs, AR
This acetone works every bit as well as any name brand, and I love the convenience of the sponge. I grew up using polish remover in this packaging, so I love that I can find acetone still offered this way.
Sheidey M.
Puerto Rico
It can dry your nails but since it is 100% alcohol then it's good to take off shellac. It's easy to use thanks to its sponge. You just enter your finger and done. I recommend it if you are lazy like me :)
veezy G.
Belle Chasse, LA
I love how easy it is to remove nail polish with this product. They have the sponge soaked in the remover so all you have to do is stick your finger in there and the product does the work for you. And it's the same price as normal remover
member-2c9eb
Ive used this product before. I find that using this product is easier to remove polish, it is easy to use although it may feel a little weird. The price is very affordable and it typically last long depending on how often you polish your nails. I would definitely purchase again.
Arlette C.
I'm so in love with this new bottle of acetone nail polish remover you just stick your fingers in and you just go it's so easy to use and last as long Studio 35 Beauty 100% Acetone Nail Polish Remover
Molly A.
Best nail polish remover out there! Removes even the hard glitter polish! Also removed shellac after soaking in acetone for a bit!! Great price for the value! Can’t beat it! Highly recommend to other customers!
Brittany C.
Walnut creek, CA
This nail polish remover really does the job and he gets the color of my nails really easy sometimes I can even use it to get off my acrylic nails although I haven’t found the perfect product as far as that goes. Would recommend. I would say that I do prefer sally Hansen more even for the price. Not a fan Of the pumps.
Mckenzie W.
West Palm Beach
Works very well. Gets the job done. Also helps take off acrylic when soaked. Smells strong but that’s as to be expected w acetone. It’s affordable and can be easily found. I usually use this or Sally Hanson nail polish remover.
Sarah S.
Des Moines, IA
I don't like this one that much. Instead of a sponge it has this plastic piece with little spines on it. I don't feel like it's as effective as a sponge at removing polish. Will not be repurchasing.
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.