BY STUDIO 35

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

Rida T.
I've used this and their pump before. Definitely affordable and SO easy. I've been repurchasing for a while now. Great value, a ton of product. Works like a charm. So quick and easy. Recommended to everyone.
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
Great product for getting rid of nail polish that has been on for too long. It comes right off and it's easy to use. It does remove 100% all of your nail polish as the name implies. Overall a great product.
Cassidy M.
I love this product it's easy to use and the sponge inside has slots to put your finger in which is extremely helpful. With this you then don't have to buy cotton balls or swabs and it lasts long. Also isn't an expensive item.
Catie R.
Fairfax, VA
This is my go-to nail polish remover. It's super easy to use and doesn't dry out my nails like some do. I also don't need cotton swabs when I use it, which is super convenient. I would definitely recommend!
Sheidey M.
Puerto Rico
It can dry your nails but since it is 100% alcohol then it's good to take off shellac. It's easy to use thanks to its sponge. You just enter your finger and done. I recommend it if you are lazy like me :)
Kaitlynn C.
Portage, IN
I have used this a lot and definitely use this every time I take off my nail polish. It seems to work better than some others and I have used this plenty of times. I would definitely recommend to others!!!
Veronica H.
Hot Springs, AR
This acetone works every bit as well as any name brand, and I love the convenience of the sponge. I grew up using polish remover in this packaging, so I love that I can find acetone still offered this way.
Arlette C.
I'm so in love with this new bottle of acetone nail polish remover you just stick your fingers in and you just go it's so easy to use and last as long Studio 35 Beauty 100% Acetone Nail Polish Remover
member-2c9eb
Ive used this product before. I find that using this product is easier to remove polish, it is easy to use although it may feel a little weird. The price is very affordable and it typically last long depending on how often you polish your nails. I would definitely purchase again.
veezy G.
Belle Chasse, LA
I love how easy it is to remove nail polish with this product. They have the sponge soaked in the remover so all you have to do is stick your finger in there and the product does the work for you. And it's the same price as normal remover
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.