BY STUDIO 35

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

Briana M.
Pearl, MS
This stuff is so incredibly heavy duty. I do not recommend this product for regular nail polish because it will definitely dry out your nail and cuticle but man it takes off glitter polish like nobody's business.
Trish A.
Anderson, SC
This is the best way to use acetone at home. I prefer it to a pour bottle as it's easily controlled. It doesn't fight your hands and it's easy to dip in a cotton swab for detailed clean up. The price is perfect!
Chloe M.
This stuff works like a charm and is really simple to use. I can always rely on this product to remove every last bit of nail polish in a quick and easy step. Definitely one of my favorite nail polish removers.
Nyia M.
This removers takes less than five seconds to get my manicures off. I love the creative way for taking it off. It's easy to use and is one of the cheapest options for products like this. I would buy it again.
J'Me E.
Oklahoma City, OK
So easy and convent! People don't give Walgreens store brand enough credit! They have great quality products for a cheaper price. Plus, it's readily available. This is so easy to use and works every single time.
Mookie M.
New York , NY
Love this product it's really easy to use and none messy , I use the product when I paint my own nails and I need to remove old paint , I got it from a local Walgreens , it's a gentle product but has a strong smell
Rida T.
I've used this and their pump before. Definitely affordable and SO easy. I've been repurchasing for a while now. Great value, a ton of product. Works like a charm. So quick and easy. Recommended to everyone.
Cassidy M.
I love this product it's easy to use and the sponge inside has slots to put your finger in which is extremely helpful. With this you then don't have to buy cotton balls or swabs and it lasts long. Also isn't an expensive item.
Kymber H.
Great Bend, KS
This is so much easier to use than a million cotton balls everytime you want to remove your nail polish! Especially if your in a little hurry and needed to paint your nails fast but had other polish on them.
Jennifer B.
London, KY
Not the best stuff. Very very strong smell you will smell it hours after using it. It doesn't remove the nail polish very well either. I have to get a q-tip and so in to this and rub hard to get the last bet off my nails almost every time
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.