BY STUDIO 35

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

Lety Q.
Deltona, FL
It really dried out my nails and would leave a white residue on my nails and cuticles...
after a couple of uses the paper inside was all broken and falling off. I wouldn't recommend this many other brands are better.
Michelle W.
This wipes away your nail polish COMPLETELY in 10 seconds. It’s great and all I do is just dip my fingers in there. I highly recommend it and it’s acetone that’s strong and good for removing all kinds of nail polish.
Melissa A.
Leonia, NJ
I wouldn't really say I like this product too much because it does leave my skin a little dry around my nails.. I use a different acetone and I think I'm going to stay with the one I use so no I would not buy again..
Ceaira C.
Milwaukee , WI
Cheap and convenient! Very easy to use. All you have to do is soak your finger in the tub and it's does the job. Better than bottled nail polish remover. Will always purchase whenever I need it. I buy from Walgreens.
Rafaela S.
Acton, MA
I love to use this product because the results is really good. I bought this at supermarket or pharmacy. Compare to alternative I think this is the best. I use this for the first time and I will buy this more times
Haley N.
Benton, LA
Studio 35 has a lot of amazing products. When doing my nails. This nail polish remover never fails me. It always gets the toughest polish off of my nails. It's not expensive and you can pick it up at almost any store.
Heatherr N.
Galveston, TX
I like the sponge being inside which makes it easy to take odf & non messy . specially so you dont😘 have to ruin the rest of you nail with the access remover. The smell is strong but what nail polish remover isnt ☺
Kelly B.
Colonia, NJ
I love this because it takes my nail polish off fairly easily and I do not have to struggle like I do with lost nail polish removers that I've tried. I will most likely be buying this again and recommend others to do so as well!!!!
Briana M.
Pearl, MS
This stuff is so incredibly heavy duty. I do not recommend this product for regular nail polish because it will definitely dry out your nail and cuticle but man it takes off glitter polish like nobody's business.
Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN
I like this product a lot. It is easy to use and you don't even need cotton balls. I buy this brand a lot because it's so affordable but works great it's a great price and a good value I would definitely buy it again
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.