BY STUDIO 35 #22 in Nail Polish Remover

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

Allysia K.
I love how easy this is to use, just dip, twist, and off comes the polish. Its pretty inexpensive, just a little more than the bottle kind but how easy it is to use makes up for the extra money you spend. I will definitely buy this again.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
I like using this product because it’s very affordable and if you tend to paint your nails weekly, it’s a good product to help remove the polish. You won’t feel like your wasting it because it’s not expensive and a little goes a long way!
Sum M.
This is AWESOME. Works so fast at removing nail polish! You might have to go back over with a cotton ball if some is stuck and you used a dark color. And you'll have to change it out often-ish as it can get dirty. But great time saver.
Lillian R.
Shelbyville, IN
This is awesome for on the go use. And it's so much easier than having to pull out cotton balls or cotton pads to remove your nail polish. It doesn't last as long as a bottle but it's worth it when you don't have to worry about a mess.
Rachel J.
Katy, TX
I love these you just put your nail in the sponge and just wiggle it around great price and lasts for a while. i sometimes after a while will drain out the old nail polish remover and just clean the sponge and add new nail polish remover. i would definitely buy it again.
Jennifer H.
Sandy,oregon
This removes my nail polish with one swipe. I've had this for a very long time. It does have that alcohol smell but almost all nail polish removers do. Perfect size compared to the drugstore ones that are long.I will buy this again
Meagan G.
Easy to use! Love how this product has a scrubber inside to help the nail polish removing process. I have reused the packaging by just adding more acetone in to the container.
Angie G.
Windber, PA
This is a very good product especially if you don't like making a mess with cotton balls or whatever you would use to pour nail polish remover on. This you can just open and put your nails down in it. Since this is acetone you would most likely use this to take off artificial nails I think it works really good!!!
Maggie K.
This acetone nail polish remover really helped me clean up my nails after having gel polish on! I was a first time user and will continue to use this product to help in the aftermath of gel nails! I highly recommend this product!
Alondra E.
Dallas, TX
I like how we have the sponge ready with the nail polish remover, it's great and saves more time. However, I am not a big fan of it, since I think it creates a mess on the outside of your nails. But overall, it's a good product!
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.