BY STUDIO 35 #22 in Nail Polish Remover

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

Lorraine T.
Idk why I love just having to dip my nails in a spongy thing! This is perfect for getting off my nail Polish!
Tyler B.
Love it for removing old gells and gel polish. Also a little goes a long way with this on a regular polish
Maiara K.
Gente remove o esmalte de tal forma que nunca usei um igual antes é rapidinho para sair o esmalte recomendo
Regilene R.
Nao deixa sua unha branca depois de retirar o esmalte e não tem que esfregar muito e não enfraquece a unha.
Maite S.
It isn't good. It's difficult to remove dark colours. The quantity isn't enough. I wouldn't buy it again
Estefani Bruna S.
Billerica, MA
I loved this product. Exceeded my expectations. I can not live without. Excellent quality, no doubt
😍
Damarys C.
Super fast remover! Dont make my nails ugly and the smell is not bad, I always recommend this product
Shad Y.
Il est suuuuper biiien je vouuus le recommandeee vivement vouuuus devrez le testeeeeer mes chers 😍😍😍
Beth H.
ellesmere port
They don’t work very well at all and you need quite a few so in my opinion they’re a waste of money.
Noura S.
Beirut jemous street saadi building 3rd floor
Very good product , with high quality , dont damage nails and easily to erase all polish i like it
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.