BY STUDIO 35 #22 in Nail Polish Remover

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

Madeline R.
Brooklyn, NY
Love how easy and simple this is to use! I don't have to rub a lot to take off my nail polish. It's a great price for the quality and easy to set up to use. Very fast, just stick your finger in and it removes quickly. I will definitely continue to buy this
Kolye G.
FLUSHING, MI
this is a very good product, and it removes polish very fast, but boy does it hurt when you dont know you have cuts or scrapes on your hands. Very affordable, and you get a lot of product that lasts.
Ariana A.
Miami
I normally use Gel nail polish and the beauty salons charge for the remove of the gel Soooo I totally recommend this so you can do it yourself and not damage your nails by trying to get your gel off by bitting or scratching them. It's easy and worth it
Danielle B.
Brooklyn, NY
When I first saw this type of nail polish remover, I was so interested and delighted. It comes off immediately, and there is not a lot of residue left on your finger when you're done. It's very inexpensive, and I keep it in the house at all times.
McKena c.
Love this!! It has a sponge in he container so you can dab a cotton pad in it to get just the right amount of it. You never have to deal with poring just the right about out. I never feel like me hands are supper dry either when I am done using it.
Shraboni N.
Too good. Avoid the dryness in nails as it is acetone free. Completely in love with the product. These ones clean the nails in seconds. The shine of the nails is intact. Easy to use and effective. What else can you ask for at such an amazing price.
Aliadna S.
Hialeah, FL
This is a great nail polish remover. I love it esoecially because its 100% acetone anything less I dont reccomend buying. And plus with this tyle of product you can just dip your nail inside and it removes your nail polish with just a few dips.
skycayla d.
Riverside, CA
I think these type of nail polish removers that you can just stick your finger in is one of the best things they created it works extremely well and gets the job done extremely fast
lucy g.
works well but removing dark nail polish is difficult because it colors all the remover and when the remover runs low it's hard to reach. it's easy to use in the beginning but after many uses it's stain your fingers from the previous colors
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
I like using this product because it’s very affordable and if you tend to paint your nails weekly, it’s a good product to help remove the polish. You won’t feel like your wasting it because it’s not expensive and a little goes a long way!
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.