BY STUDIO 35

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

Ashley E.
Evergreen, CO
This is one of my favorite nail polish removers because all you have to do is dip your fingers in and wipe off the excess nail polish! It’s inexpensive and it doesn’t smell strong when you open the container. I would recommend
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Nicci C.
Kansas City, MO
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love acetone for nail polish removal because I don’t have a ton of time to do my nails. So this product makes it really fast to dip my nails and remove polishes that normally take twice as long, at least! I also like the container because it is a more efficient way for me to remove my polish than the traditional cotton ball and remover process. This actually works well for both acrylic and gel nails.
Grace K.
Cleveland
I like this product a lot. It comes in a great package. I got it from Walmart and it a good price. It is really effective and easy to use but hurts on scabs or scraps. I would buy this again and I recommend.
Vic R.
Baton Rouge, LA
I used this in college. It was good because I was low on money and this was cheap and I could just stick my nails in there without having to use cotton pads (which were more expensive than the remover)!
Lauren E.
Dallas, TX
This is the best nail polish remover! i love the ones where you stick your finger in because they work so well and you don’t waste and cotton balls! great price and very affordable. i highly recommend
Yeyliz S.
Milwaukee, WI
This makes traditional nail polish removal so much more convenient, no more using a dozen cotton rounds. I got to try a fall size of this from Walgreens it was marked down to 39 cents, so I gave it ago. I have no complaints from this remover, it does it’s job. You still have to keep a bottle of regular remover because the application is not suitable for toes.
Dessie R.
New Bloomfield
I like this product packaging was very neat closed tightly the price is very affordable. It doesn't stink not is it greasy and ready to use and apply. There are no condition in my eyes and I world definitely recommend this product to other people
Jordan M.
Myrtle beach, SC
Definitely recommend this it’s go easy & you can take it on the go definitely no cons to this product.. pros you can make your nails look good no matter where you are
Sasha M.
Linden, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
I got the bottle version of this but it works wonders! I had a gel overlay and I soaked that off with this and got it off with no harm or damage to my nails. Whenever I get tips done again, instead of removing them at the salon I’ll use this instead.
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.