BY STUDIO 35 #22 in Nail Polish Remover

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa see more...

Lydia G.
Ottowa Hills
I love acetone removers because I hate how long it takes to use normal nail polish remover to rep I’ve the old color from my nails. I am not the most patient person in the world s I needed something that worked fast! And sis... this was it. Boom! Color is gone! However.. acetone does ten to dry your hand out because of how strong the alcohol content that is in the product. Please be sure to mortuaries thoroughly after removing your polish. Xoxo
Joesy B.
Bought this at a Walgreens as a quick purchase didn’t expect much but I actually liked it. I like the fact that I don’t have to use cotton balls just quick dip my nail in swirl it around and BOOM done my nail polish is off works pretty well with darker polishes as well.
Jenny L.
Brevard, NC
This nail polish remover works very well and gets off all of the nail polish that is left on my nails even in the cracks. The price is wonderful, and the amount that you get is very appropriate. For a storebrand I would definitely recommend this to others.
Gloria G.
When I first heard about these I right away went to the store and got one and haven’t used anything else since. They take my daughters glitter nail polish off so easy and quick. My polish comes off so quickly too without having to rub it multiple times.
mads ☆.
Chicago
i prefer the jars over the bottles of nail polish remover because the inside has a sponge to wipe off the nail polish. all you do is stick your finger in there and rub your nail against the sponge. this brand is extremely affordable and works great!
Ash P.
Nail polishes always seem to stain my nails, but, when I use this, it gets all prior staining off, as well as the polish!! This is super presice and effective! The only thing is I need to use lotion because it dries out my skin, but that’s fine.
Dee D.
This is pretty good for the price. Walmart did not disappoint when it came to this. I do suggest to be careful when you use this with reds or dark colors like black it will make the polish remover liquid turn and possible stain tie finger.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Rafaela S.
Acton , MA
I love to use this product because the results is really good. I bought this at supermarket or pharmacy. Compare to alternative I think this is the best. I use this for the first time and I will buy this more times
Grace K.
Cleveland
I like this product a lot. It comes in a great package. I got it from Walmart and it a good price. It is really effective and easy to use but hurts on scabs or scraps. I would buy this again and I recommend.
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Brittany L.