Studio 35 Beauty 100% Acetone Nail Polish Remover

Removes Nail Tips, Glue And Glitter Salon Formula&Nbsp; Maximum Strength Made In Usa

Does this work good
Does this product work for soaking off acrylic nails?
Start your review of Studio 35 Beauty 100% Acetone Nail Polish Remover!
Beaufort
So I will start this review off by mentioning the fact that the idea is very cool and innovative but i’m not sure it was carried out in the correct way when it came to making it. It takes three if not four times as long on each finger than removing it manually with a cotton ball or something and then barley gets it off and makes ur fingers and cuticles soo dry. would not recommend
I buy this for the tub alone. I use the acetone to remove non glitter polishes only and when it’s empty, I refill with another brand of acetone. Studio 35 acetone does not work very well at removing glitter. But the tub part is great.
This effectively removes nail polish without causing any damage to my nails. Removal is easy and quick. Why pay so much for a nail polish remover that will essentially do the same job as this. Will repurchase in future!
Upland, CA
This polish remover is strong, and easy to use. The smell is a bit strong, but so long as you are quick it’s not overpowering. Does not work with gel nail polish unless you file first. Would get again!
delray beach , FL
horrible! did not work for me at all. very very harsh and drying on my nails. the smell was very strong and potent. do not recommend this product to anyone trying to keep their nails strong and healthy!
Cape Coral
This product is affordable, but I prefer to use a bottle instead due to the fact that if you used a dark nail polish in the past, the residue will get on your skin when using. Especially if you used red. I feel this product doesn’t last as long as a nail polish bottle.
Tampa, FL
I’ve never felt the need to purchase expensive nail polish remover and have always bought remover from this brand. It gets the job done quickly if you soak cotton and let it sit on your nail for a few seconds before rubbing them and your nails won’t even be stained.
Flagstaff, AZ
This product makes your life so much easier. It is for a good price and the value is so great. It is easy to use and get the job done fast and easy. I have used their product more than I can count. I would buy this again in a heartbeat because it works so good!!
Hamilton, OH
This is my favorite nail polish remover cause you don't have to worry about buying cotton balls or making a mess. It's all contained. Similar to all the other ones out there but is cheaply prices. I will continue to buy this brand. Highly recommend
I've been told that a stone helps move your nail your nail color faster and I just enjoying it it doesn't completely destroy my nails I think it's just a good choice to use on my nails I would definitely buy this Park the game it is great and it helps remove my nail polish a lot quicker