BY STUDIO 35

Helps Cleanse & Balance. Deeply Cleanses And Balances Skin. Studio 35 Beauty&Trade; Anti-Aging Mask Formulated With Argan Oil To Help Reduce The Appearance Of Fine Lines. Skin Is Left Cleansed And Balanced. 1-800-925-4733 Made In Uk 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With All Walgreens Products Or Your Money Back. see more...

Jeanie G.
Lakeway
I’m 68 and I guess I know SOMETHING ABOUT AGING! If you’re looking for a quick lift before an event this mask is great. Be sure to give yourself a good hour, it needs to be very dry when you take it off best for a shower just slash face and chest with warm water and voila! You have beautiful skin! Now go out there and smile at a perfect stranger,might you both feel good😉
Michelle L.
This is a nice face mask. Easy to apply. They give you plenty in this package. I have enough left over for another time. I got it at Walgreen. They had different ones to pick from. It leaves your skin soft. Kind of messy tp put on. I probably won't buy it again. There is no way to keep it fresh once it's opened.
Maria D.
brooklyn, NY
Me and my sister purchased these together a while back. Fairly low price for a face mask, and good packaging. The face-mask itself did feel very nice on- more towards the refreshing side. After taking it off my skin definitely felt smoother & plump! I would repurchase - but it wasn’t one of my favorite masks.
Haley C.
Hamden , CT
OMG! This mask is my favorite out of the entire brand! It smells amazing, applies easy, and has an amazing texture!! AND most importantly, it’s very affordable. I would definitely buy again.
Yered C.
Cedar Hill
I used this product once even though I bought two. This is a clay mask that claims to be anti- aging, and it feels tight when you have it one but it irritates like hell once it dries and you remove it. I don’t have sensitive skin and it left my face red and burning. Becuase of that I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin or anyone period. Don’t get me wrong they’re cheap (3 for $4) but they’re not worth it.
Meredith P.
Pfafftown, NC
this is seriously one of my all time favorite masks! you apply a thin layer and let it dry then wash it off with warm water and pat your face dry. you see INSTANT results, no exaggeration. i highly recommend this product to everyone no matter what type of skin you have. it's VERY affordable, i get mine at my local walgreens and they are usually buy 3 for $4. they have all different types of masks to try.
Hannah J.
tucson
I am so glad I didn’t pass up this face mask! After I took it off my skin felt so soft and amazing, I couldn’t stop touching it! It’s really made me believe Argan oil is a miracle ingredient. One thing I would recommend tho is using half of what’s in the package instead of all of it, I put all of it and it caked up really weird on my face and was hard to take off. When I buy this again I will use half and save the other half for later :) but overall I really loved this facemask and think it was one of the best ones I’ve tried yet.
cammie f.
I really love this I don't use it for anti-aging like it says it's for but I think it's really good and cleanses very nicely and balances the skin out correctly and it's very moisturizing and feels really really nice afterwards and smells really good
Katherine B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
It's not working any miracles, but it has a fairly pleasant smell and it tingles a little as it sets. The mask gets firm as it dries and my skin is softer.
Natalie V.
Royse City, TX
It made my skin feel extremely moisturized but I️ broke out the next day. Not something I️ would use again. It’s cheap but not worth it.