BY STUDIO 35 #69 in Makeup Brush Sets

For picture perfect skin High-definition Makeup tips inside Large foundation brush: Use to brush foundation evenly on face. Oversized concealer brush: Use to apply and blend concealer under eyes, around nose and on any discolored areas. Mini concealer brush: Use to expertly apply concealer to minor imperfections. Mini powder brush: Use to set concealer with powder. Contoured cheek brush: Use to apply blush to apples of cheeks and to apply bronzer across cheeks, nose and forehead. Cosmetic case: Use to conveniently store all your brushes in one place.   ; see more...

Olivia H.
East Berlin
These brushes are so soft! They are easy to use and do not shed! They are not hard to clean either. This wasn't pricy at all and it was a good buy. I use these almost every day when I wear makeup. I would 9/10 recommend only because I wish it came with more brushes 😊
Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
These brushes are amazing. They don't fall apart. Feel amazing on face. Maybe take the prices down a little they will be even more better. I would recommend these to other women who love applying make up. Shades color in great. I would continue to keep buying these.
Mel L.
Bridgeport, CT
This was actually one of my first brushes when I first started doing makeup and I bought it at CVS I would say they were pretty good it was very easy to use they didn't shed a lot of here I use that almost every other day I was pretty satisfied you'll be surprised
Tempest S.
You simply can not go wrong with this deal. You get everything you need and then some. Low price high quality. I trust this brand and I recommend it to anyone on a budget. I would defiantly get anything else this brand has to offer they never
Let me down. I save money and a headache when I buy this brand !
Lisa B.
Roan Mountain, TN
Studio 35 makes really good products in my opinion. I clean after every use so really have had no reason to replace the entire set other than the cuticle trimmer.
Camille H.
Fraser, MI
I have used these brushes. They are good if you don't have a lot of money to spend on brushes. They are pretty easy to use. I believe I bought them at Walgreens. I used them everyday until I bought a full set of ELF brushes. I was satisfied, but I have other brushes I like better, but I didn't dislike them at all, they're just lower quality.
Elizabeth D.
Sanford , FL
This brand for brushes they are okay. They are really great for beginners when it comes to makeup. The bristles are very soft in my opinion. I especially like the flat foundation brush. Not only is it good to put foundation on but I really like using it to apply face masks on. This brush applies the product to the face very evenly. But overall I like these brushes .
Paige W.
I have today that makeup brushes is something that you get what you pay for. I found the brushes to make even the best eyeshadows go on choppy. They do not pick up color well at all. Blending with these brushes is nearly impossible. I am all about value but makeup brushes need to be quality and these are not.
Doris S.
Cincinnati , OH
Cincinnati OhioThese brushes are very good I love too much !!! The online grip on Amazon .... I like that it has several brushes and they are soft because my skin is very sensitive! I have time using them are good do not give me ruin easy! I'll buy them maybe! I recommend them
Novalee R.
Roseburg, OR
This is a GREAT product I WISH I could have it but I have not been able to find anywhere great value with my skin type because, I have nude color and it blends so perfect. I would buy it if I found it.