6 colors available

BY KAT VON D #40 in Lipstick

What it is: An innovative lipstick that coats lips with bold color,10-hour wear, and luxe comfort. What it does: Drench your lips with bold color and unstoppable ... see more...

• Does this lipstick last all day? I lick and rub my lips together of...3 Answers
  • On a scale from one to 10, how good are these lipsticks in your opi...3 Answers
  • I'm interested in trying these and I love the case. My question is ...1 Answers
Katlyn S.
Katlyn S.
Review for: Gothica
This is by far one of the best lipsticks I've ever owned! The color is phenomenal and I get several complements on it every time I wear it. I wanted something with some shimmer that was still a solid, darker neutral and this is definitely it! Now if I'm going out to dinner I do find myself having to reapply it after eating or drinking but I find myself doing that with almost any lipstick so that doesn't bother me. It goes on smoothly and looks completely flawless! Gothica is an absolute must for your collection, especiallyif you have red hair, and if you don't already have it you should go buy it right now! I literally wouldn't be caught without it!
Khateeja M.
Khateeja M.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: Gothica
This color is gorgeous and goes well with my medium skin tone. The color range for this lipstick is great as well, the darker and nude colors are all in range of shades I like.
The lipstick glided on fairly.
This shade in particular is stunning for all skin tones, and has the write amount of glitter in it.
I noticed that the darker shades had a bit of an uneven color distribution, but going back and forth helped solve that prombelm.
It stays put for 5 hours, but needs touching up after that.
The finish is also true to what it claims which is that it's a matte.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Sexer
I ended up with this shade after purchasing a trio of her lipsticks that were on sale for $45 (each one is normally $21). I knew I liked the other 2 shades in the set so even if I didn't like Sexer, I would get my money's worth. It's an extremely bright color and not for the faint of heart and I feel that it complements my tan skin very well. I like how bold and daring it is.... if you think it's too much and shy away from it because of that, reconsider and give it a shot! The formula is a bit dry but I expect it with matte finishes. It's not a deal breaker
Francismar A.
Francismar A.
Miami
Review for: Countess
He applicator is very slim and has a cutting diagonal in the tip to distribute the color, although seems an applicator completely normal, is of them more soft that have used for apply lip, has a texture very soft!
Everlasting liquid lipstick, are the perfect combination of formulas of indelible lipsticks that I've tried so far, I don't lie to them, I have used both tones for almost 10 hours while my lips from drying out. I only need single layer and color is completely uniform!

Life is good, except when you consume food, which is normal
Neysa S.
Neysa S.
Review for: Sexer
This color is bold and beautiful and was perfect for summer! I got a mini lipstick in a Sephora Summer Faves kit. KVD's lipstick always have beautiful rich pigmentation and are pretty long lasting and this was no different. One thing I've noticed about these lipsticks is that they go on thick and sometimes clump up. Could be my own fault for not properly exfoliating on a regular basis! So I still love the KVD lipsticks!
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
Porterville, CA
Review for: Sexer
This is a great summertime hot pink/fuchsia shade. I purchased a deluxe sample size in a Sephora favorites box, and it was the perfect pop of color for many different makeup looks. The only problem I had with it was that it's staying power was inconsistent. Sometimes it would flake off and go away quickly, and sometimes it would last all day and I would find myself scrubbing it off with makeup remover at night.
Emanie S.
Emanie S.
Denver, CO
Review for: Countess
I absolutely loved the colour "Mötorhead," however, I did find the formula the be somewhat dry and not very long lasting. I may have gotten a bad tube, but not much colour transferred onto my lips- it was somewhat paste like. That being said, I'd wear it again as long as I have moisturized lips and coconut oil on underneath!
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
North Branch, MI
Review for: Countess
I am so obsessed with all of Kat Von D's Studded Lip Collection! The colors and shades are not only incredible to look at but long lasting with proper primer and setting spray. Not to mention, the lipsticks themselves, smell like vanilla! The Studded black packing is so cute and I would most definitely recommend to others.
Fancie E.
Fancie E.
Guntersville, AL
Review for: Countess
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE is what I have to say about this product. Everything Kat Von D makes is well worth the price and always lives up it.
Goes on smooth, doesn't wear off easily, and really pops. Super cute case as well. I would recommend this product to anyone and encourage buying ANYTHING Kat Von D!!
Paola B.
Paola B.
Providence, RI
Review for: Sexer
I love all Kay Von D products. I personally use chapstick most of the time, but one time I needed to rock some bomb lips and can I just say this product packs on well, and it's shimmery! Who doesn't love shimmer lips? For me personally it was a little dry but I added chapstick and BAMB perfect !
Sarai R.
Sarai R.
Does this lipstick last all day? I lick and rub my lips together often by habit. I'm looking for a lipstick that will stay on. Even if it begins to wear off I'd like it to wear off somewhat evenly. I don't like when only the inner part of the lip wears off leaving me with the outer lips being the only one with color.
Tsai-Ann H.
Tsai-Ann H.
On a scale from one to 10, how good are these lipsticks in your opinion?
Kate A.
Kate A.
Toronto, ON
How does the glitter translate on the lips? Worried it might be chunky and look weird.
Romina R.
Romina R.
Sarasota, FL
Would this color be good for everyday wear or just special occasions?
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Hi girls i would like to buy one of this but i´m not sure about it due to before i´ve read bad comments ¿Is a good lipstick?