BY STUD MUFFINS #20 in Large Pet Supplies

Hand made with care and devotion. Fortified with extra protein and flax seed, insuring they are as healthy as they are enjoyable. Your horse will come running for these delicious treats. see more...

Rebekah C.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Processing to love the streets, however I also give it to my puppies Kait makes dogs and chimpanzees. I run a zoo! If you couldn't tell. I live out west in Tennessee and my forces love these were streets. I wonder why they're called stud muffins! LOL.
Emma H.
Naperville, IL
I can not say enough good things about these treats. The horse loves them which makes me happy! Good sized treat, doesn't fall apart when you get to the bottom of the tub, and the smell yummy too. Definitely recommend to any horse parent, for any occasion
Kelli M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are my horses favorite treats ever! Best value is to buy the largest tub you can find. I have to limit him to only a few of these a day because of how pricey they are, but he's family after 15years and definitely worth it!
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My horses loved these! We always stocked up on them when we bought them because we had 5 horses! but we had to get rid of them years back and it was heartbreaking.
Theresa M.
Bristol, CT
There ok . My kids like them . Every time we go to the store they want them. But u really cant find them .
Typical F.
Columbus, OH
Ive never had one of these but if I had the chance to I would buy it it looks super affordable and simple
lismar H.
Anchorage, AK
I love chocolate and more when it comes stud muffins i like a lot, its flavor is incomparable
Chantelle S.
Columbus, OH
My sister in law said her horse loves these and they're just amazing. I personally didn't know they made muffin treats for horses! I bought this in hopes her horses would like them and to my amazement they do!
Jordyn M.
Lambton Shores, ON
These treats are my horses favourite! They are so good because they are simple ingredients so you know what your feeding your horse
Bishakha B.
Hooghly, West Bengal
I love muffins very much and a tub full of muffins it is a heaven for me . I want to say thanks this brand for making this .
Susan G.
Wyoming , MI
What are these? Are they for human consumption or for dogs etc?
Kandyce H.
What on earth is this!? 😂
Kathleen F.
Oneonta, NY
Is this animal feed?
Destiny T.
Can somebody tell me that this is, please?! I seen this on here for a while now
Lindsay L.
what are these? delicious?

back