BY STUD MUFFINS

Hand Made With Care and Devotion. Fortified With Extra Protein and Flax Seed Insuring They Are As Healthy As They Are Enjoyable. Your Horse Will Come Running For These Delicious Treats. Ingredients: Cane molasses whole wheat oats barley corn wheat bran flax seed water salt potassium sorbate. Size: 3 Pound. see more...

Emma H.
Naperville, IL
Used these treats for the first time when I went to a show to help calm my horse since it was her first time off property. Worked like a charm. She absolutely LOVED them, and they smelled pretty darn good too! I love how they are more natural treats, and not overly processed. I recommend these to any horse person for any occassion.
Aerika L.
The ingredients of this product includes Cane Molasses, Whole Wheat, Oats, Barley, Corn, Wheat Bran, Flax Seed, Water, Salt and Potassium Sorbate. Let's be honest. My horses love any and all types of treats, but they go crazy of these! This company also has Stud Muffins Slim which have half the sugar (from the Molasses) than the regular ones. Great product and keeps my horses happy! ~ $20.95 for a 50 pack.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
I have reviewed these before. These treats are great. The horses absolutely go crazy over these things. There are 6 horses in the barn and there is not a one of them that doesn't get excited over these. They smell wonderful when you open them. This was the biggest bag I could find and it was better then the smaller bucket I got last time I ordered these.
Jazzi S.
San Francisco, CA
These are horse treats and a lot of people are saying that they like to eat them and bake them into things? I don't think a lot of people realize what they're writing their reviews on lol. They're definitely good for horses.
Kelli M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My horse loves these more than any other treat, including bananas which are his second favorite. They are always fresh and smell so good. I have a tub sitting around at all times, I just wish they were a tad less expensive.
Jillian S.
My horse would eat these all day long if he could. I like that they are chewy treats and are a pretty large size. I feel like I'm giving my horse a nice hearty treat that he really enjoys instead of those boring little nugget treats. They're also pretty helpful when administering medications.
Emily G.
I honestly am not a big fan of this. A con is I don't like the texture, and a pro is it's filling. I didn't have high expectations going into this so not sure. Personally, I wouldn't recommend this to others.
Kasia G.
Palatine , IL
This is an amazing product it's like heaven in your mouth very soft and amazing I love this I bought this at Costco and was highly satisfied I am a first consumer this is a great food it's full of protein amazing flavor
Peyton P.
Nixa, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got these for one of the ponies that I rode awhile ago and he loved them! I would buy them again. They have a pretty good value.
Gabriela P.
Miami fl, FL
De mi parte tiene 5 estrellas porque es divino son buenas opciones para comer algo rico por la tarde algo delicioso divino r único
Carly F.
I'm confused, what exactly are these?
Ashlyn L.
Madisonville, TN
Is it good for them?
Aleshia F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Never heard of these until someone told me to look it up. So what do you do? Bake it?
Alexis S.
What exactly is stud muffins?
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Are these worth the money? Never heard of them.