BY STUD MUFFINS #13 in Large Pet Supplies

Hand Made With Care and Devotion. Fortified With Extra Protein and Flax Seed Insuring They Are As Healthy As They Are Enjoyable. Your Horse Will Come Running For These Delicious Treats. Ingredients: Cane molasses whole wheat oats barley corn wheat bran flax seed water salt potassium sorbate. Size: 3 Pound. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Emma H.
Naperville, IL
Used these treats for the first time when I went to a show to help calm my horse since it was her first time off property. Worked like a charm. She absolutely LOVED them, and they smelled pretty darn good too! I love how they are more natural treats, and not overly processed. I recommend these to any horse person for any occassion.
Kasia G.
Palatine , IL
This is an amazing product it's like heaven in your mouth very soft and amazing I love this I bought this at Costco and was highly satisfied I am a first consumer this is a great food it's full of protein amazing flavor
Emily G.
I honestly am not a big fan of this. A con is I don't like the texture, and a pro is it's filling. I didn't have high expectations going into this so not sure. Personally, I wouldn't recommend this to others.
Peyton P.
Nixa, MO
Pet Lover Expert
I got these for one of the ponies that I rode awhile ago and he loved them! I would buy them again. They have a pretty good value.
Gabriela P.
Miami fl, FL
De mi parte tiene 5 estrellas porque es divino son buenas opciones para comer algo rico por la tarde algo delicioso divino r único
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
I have reviewed these before. These treats are great. The horses absolutely go crazy over these things. There are 6 horses in the barn and there is not a one of them that doesn't get excited over these. They smell wonderful when you open them. This was the biggest bag I could find and it was better then the smaller bucket I got last time I ordered these.
Jillian S.
My horse would eat these all day long if he could. I like that they are chewy treats and are a pretty large size. I feel like I'm giving my horse a nice hearty treat that he really enjoys instead of those boring little nugget treats. They're also pretty helpful when administering medications.
ellen r.
Mesa, AZ
This stuff. Is amazing ypu really have to try it they are just incredible im runing out of this and i have to buy it
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
When I used to show entering my horses I always look for a satisfying treat that they would enjoy this is the one
Heather K.
Canton, GA
These are my horse's favorite! He always knows when I have them in my pocket. You can't go wrong with Stud Muffins!
Carly F.
I'm confused, what exactly are these?
Ashlyn L.
Madisonville, TN
Is it good for them?
Alexis S.
What exactly is stud muffins?
Aleshia F.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Never heard of these until someone told me to look it up. So what do you do? Bake it?
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Are these worth the money? Never heard of them.