Stuck In Love

by Josh Boone

From first-time feature film writer-director Josh Boone and Judy Cairo, producer of CRAZY HEART, comes a comically rich yet emotionally raw romantic drama about a family of writers who have lost the plot of their own love stories. Featuring an all-star cast, STUCK IN LOVE reveals how even amidst the trials and tribulations of marriage, divorce, parenting and coming of age, the family ties that trip us up can turn into a lifeline.

Is this sad? Or funny?
Haven't seen it. Is it worth watching?
Start your review of Stuck In Love!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It had an interesting plot, and I was very surprised to find such a good movie on Netflix! ” in reviews
Mobile, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie was one of my favorites! It was surprisingly full of comedy and had a twist of romance but just enough to classify it as a romantic comedy. I loved the plot.
Watched this movie on Netflix a while ago. It was so good and a cute story. I would totally recommend it to everyone. My friend told me about it and i was hesitant to watch it at first but I ended up watching it and I loved it so much! I love the actors and actresses in the movie too
Fair Oaks, CA
I was really surprised how great this movie was. The movie stretches over a year and follows a delicate family of adults trying to get along. Lots of high profile actors for an underrated movie.
Philadelphia, PA
The first time i watched this movie, I assumed it would be very low budgeted and not worth the watch. It turns out that it is now my favorite movie. It's on Netflix and I definitely recommend it.
W Hollywood, CA
Was actually a very sweet story of love.. he didn't give up and that's what I loved most about him. Kids were just regular teenagers and dad was just trying to survive
lodi,nj
A good movie following three different relationships and seeing them come together. A good movie that shows different kinds of love and how they all turn out.
Dorchester, MA
This is a really good movie showing how people are willing to do anything for love. The ending was my favorite part where the family was back together again!
Adams, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love this movie! I randomly watched it on netflix a while ago without knowing anything about it and ended up loving it! Now it is one of my favorites!!
I watched this movie a while ago and i watch it every ounce in a while and i honestly love it. Its so cute and shows different kinds of relationships.
A really unusual movie with odd characters of a dysfunctional family. It was interesting enough with a romantic side. It is worth a watch on Netflix.