Stuck In Love

by Josh Boone

From first-time feature film writer-director Josh Boone and Judy Cairo, producer of CRAZY HEART, comes a comically rich yet emotionally raw romantic drama about a family of writers who have lost the plot of their own love stories. Featuring an all-star cast, STUCK IN LOVE reveals how even amidst the trials and tribulations of marriage, divorce, parenting and coming of age, the family ties that trip us up can turn into a lifeline.

Is this sad? Or funny?
Haven't seen it. Is it worth watching?
Start your review of Stuck In Love!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It had an interesting plot, and I was very surprised to find such a good movie on Netflix! ” in reviews
Vallejo , CA
BY FAR THE BEST MOVIE! I love this movie it has made me feel so many emotions it made me cry, happy , and sad. This movie is drama filled and filled with so many like realistic events. It's so empowering because it has to do with a couple that gets back together after years a daughter that doesn't believe in love and a hopeless romantic son.
Moretown, VT
This movie is one of my all time favorites and one of my go-to movies. I love how it is so realistic and doesn’t sugar coat the hard stuff. Plus, the dynamic of following the family and a few couples id so amazingly put together in the film. I love love love this movie and can’t say it enough.
Hanford, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I LOVE this movie!! It's a go to on my Netflix list. It is such a beautiful story about life and love. Plus the fact that it has 3 of my favorite actors in it (Lily Collins, Nat Wolff, and Logan Lerman) might have something to do with the fact that it's so interesting to watch (Logan and Nat...I mean...😍#EyeCandy). I don't know, but whatever it is about this movie I just UGH I LOVEEEE IT!!!! I have probably watched it like 9 times just this year now. If you haven't seen this movie yet, you should go watch it. Like seriously....right now.
Saint Marys, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this movie. It's about family, conflicts even after divorce, children and relationships. A divorced couple, but still with pending and unresolved situations. The film surprised me at the end because the children blamed the mother for the end of the parents' relationship and saw their father as the victim. But in fact was he that had made his wife suffer a lot and because of it she decided to divorce.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I watched Stuck in Love on a whim and ended up really loving it. It was a sweet movie with a great cast. I also loved the soundtrack and that it featured Elliot Smith's "Between the Bars" which is one of my favorite songs! Recommend for people that love romantic movies.
Sachse, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I happened to find this movie while scrolling through Netflix and I am so glad that I decided to watch it. I ended up watching it again within a couple weeks because it was so good I couldn’t quit thinking about it. The characters are so intriguing, especially the young couple, and the emotions run high in this movie. Such a great romantic drama.
Glenarden, MD
LOVE THIS MOVIE! I watched it for the first time about a week ago on Netflix and it was such a good movie. It really makes you think, and since it shows so many different perspectives, I think everyone can relate in some way to at least one of the characters. Plus Nat Wolff and Lily Collins are great young actors.
Sarasota, FL
I saw this movie with my husband not to long ago. He is not into drama movies but he decided to watch it with me. I must say I loved this movie. it teaches that not all relationships are the same but no matter what the obstacle may be you can always go forward in life
This movie was a pleasant surprise. I chose to watch it with low expectations. Well I was wrong! It was one of those movies that just catered your full attention. I cried, I laughed, and got attached to the characters. I would definitely recommend seeing this movie.
Tupper Lake, NY
I saw this for the first time the other day. I had heard little about it,so I didn't know what to expect. I absolutely loved it.The cast was outstanding. It's quirky and funny and cute. It's,in my opinion,the perfect romantic dramedy.