GroceryPantryStubbs
Stubb's Sweet Honey & Spice Legendary Bar-B-Q Sauce

Stubb's® Sweet Honey & Spice Legendary Bar-B-Q Sauce

by Stubbs

Made RightHoney & rich spices combine to create a sweet warm flavor made with extra love & happiness.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stubb's® Sweet Honey & Spice Legendary Bar-B-Q Sauce!
Rhiannon  M.
Rockwall, TX
Stubb's® Sweet Honey & Spice Legendary Bar-B-Q Sauce uploaded by Rhiannon  M.
One of the best jar BBQ sauces I’ve had. I ended up with this after a substitute from my normal product. It has some spice so if you like your BBQ quite this is not your sauce. It was nearly impossible to get out of the bottle so I wish it had a wider opening but I got it out. I would buy it again. It’s also GF, kosher and doesn’t have HFCorn Syrup.
Lori C.
Westfield, MA
Sweet and spicy is the best bbq sauce to get the best of both worlds. Stubbs knows what they are doing making this sauce
Samay B.
Catonsville , MD
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I bought this barbecue sauce for the first time and I love it. If you like a sweet honey flavor in your barbecue this is the barbecue for you. I also used it on the Almost Burger which is vegan and it gave it a good meaty flavor.

Looking for your answer?