Stubb's Sweet Heat Bar B Q Sauce, 36 Oz

NULL

Something about this just looks good. How good is it?
Can I find this in Canada ?
I’m looking for a bbq sauce to add to slow cooked ribs. Has anyone tried this one in the slow cooker?
Start your review of Stubb's Sweet Heat Bar B Q Sauce, 36 Oz!
Candace L.
Yorktown, VA
I first discovered Stubb's BBQ down in Austin, Texas! They had the best BBQ that I had ever had in my entire life and of course, great bands performing there! Of course, I was stoked to see it being sold in grocery stores! Stubb's is the only marinades, BBQ sauces, and seasonings that I use while I cook. They are the best out there! Sweet heat is a perfect balance between spicy & sweet! My pantry is always stocked with Stubb's products!
Rachel C.
Jackson, MO
Stubb's Sweet Heat Bar B Q Sauce, 36 Oz uploaded by Rachel C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a good balance between sweet an spicy! Great for a day of grilling! Or even on some pulled pork sandwiches! Reminds me of the sweet heat bbq they have at bdubs just not the same if that makes sense lol!!!! Sorry my pics keep turning sideways when uploaded!!!!
Amanda-Kay P.
Houston
Purchased at: Kmart
This sauce is delicious! It has both a little sweet and a bit of spicy to it. The flavor and thickness of this sauce makes tofu taste like BBQ! Also tastes great on beans and rice. The glass jar can be reused, which is a nice bonus.
Michelle W.
Moorestown
Look no further! Only BBQ sauce you will ever need. Its a perfect balance of flavors and you can put it on nearly anything and it will make it taste amazing. I love the heat level and we buy this product several times a year.
Paulina T.
This is honestly one of the best barbeque sauce that I've ever tried. I use it as a marinade too and it makes meat super delish! It's not that hot for me so I do need to add some spice in it but the overall flavor is really good. Even when my family tastes my cooking they always ask what I use to marinate the meat.
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
This BBQ sauce is great along with many other varieties I purchase I get this one as a treat cause it is pretty expensive BBQ sauce but tastes great
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
1,017 reviews
Stubbs makes the best sauces. It taste so delicious with bbq chicken, ribs or brisket. This is a high quality brand I usually go to. I’m addicted to their chicken season rub.
Gail F.
Fayette city
I love this sauce. I could actually be super happy if it was a little hotter. It does seem to have just the right sweetness in it to balance out the heat though . its the perfect sauce for lightweights that can't handle to much heat.
Lori C.
Woodway, TX
The Stubbs brand is a staple in our household. You can’t go wrong with any of the flavors.
Jada W.
Lancaster, CA
It’s ok, it’s got a Smokey flavor but it is not my favorite sauce. I wouldn’t but it again but it does the job for bbq sauce. I think it could be good for ribs but not as a dipping sauce. Not very spicy.