GroceryPantryStubbs
Stubb's Sticky Sweet Bar B Q Sauce, 18 Oz

Stubb's Sticky Sweet Bar B Q Sauce, 18 Oz

by Stubbs

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stubb's Sticky Sweet Bar B Q Sauce, 18 Oz!
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Stubb's Sticky Sweet Bar B Q Sauce, 18 Oz uploaded by Rosie N.
We’ve been testing out different types of bbq sauces and this was not bad. It's slightly on the thinner side because of the vinegar so it didn't cling to the meat as well. The taste sweet, tangy with a bit of a kick. When I think of sweet sticky bbq sauce, I like the texture to resemble something like molasses. It comes in a glass bottle with a cool label that gives me old school bbq vibes. This 18 oz bottle goes for about $2.54. Overall, a so-so introduction to this brand, maybe I should try another flavor next time.
Tilena T.
Great Falls, SC
Stubb's Sticky Sweet Bar B Q Sauce, 18 Oz uploaded by Tilena T.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my husband’s FAVORITE BBQ sauce! I do like it as well, but this is the only kind he will use. It does have a very sweet taste to it and when you put on ribs or chicken while grilling it will get a nice caramelized layer of sweet bbq flavor. If you like a sweet bbq then this is definitely one you should try. We highly recommend it. 🍗👩‍🍳👍🏻Stubb's Sticky Sweet Bar-B-Q Sauce, 18 OZ
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Stubb's Sticky Sweet Bar B Q Sauce, 18 Oz uploaded by Sarah H.
Purchased at: Target
A friend introduced me to this brand of bbq sauce because it has less fillers and artificial ingredients. I absolutely love this sauce. It has an amazing sweet and tangy taste that tastes great on burgers, brats or whatever you want to grill. I love that all of the 12 ingredients are actual food and or spices that I use. It’s a little bit thinner texture wise than what I was used to, but the flavor makes up for where that lacks. So good! Affordable and available at nearly every local grocery store and Target/Walmart.
Breanne  S.
Darien, IL
This BBQ sauce is delicious. We used it on chicken and it came out delicious. I would buy again in the future or try other Stubb's varieties.
Rachel R.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this BBQ sauce on sale and I like the flavor of it .This BBQ sauce has sweet tangy flavor with the accents of citrus and smoke flavor hints in the background I love using it to flavor my chicken and on my burgers I prefer BBQ sauce over ketchup . I recommend trying this sauce its tasty .
Rashel R.
Taylorsville, UT
2,502 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite BBQ sauces you can buy in store for cheap! It is so tangy, sweet, thick and rich and has the best flavor. A little goes a long ways. Also it isn’t badly priced
Cristie  G.
Canton, TX
I love a thick barbecue sauce with a sweet taste. Stubb’s Sticky Sweet BBQ is that sauce. This is amazing in meat that pairs well with bbq sauce. It’s great on The Pioneer Woman’s Crockpot Porkbutt. Stubb's Sticky Sweet Bar-B-Q Sauce, 18 OZ
Chelsea W.
Tiffin, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
I really like the flavor of this barbecue sauce. It’s sweet and has a great smoky flavor. It’s a bit on the thin side, which I don’t mind. It’s pricer than other barbecues sauces, but we’d definitely buy it again if it was on sale.
Vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
Delicious flavor! Love Mr. Stubbs !! Sugar free and oh so tasty!! Yummy 😋 Great deal for Sweet BBQ sauce. Recommend
Ashton  B.
Crittenden, KY
Purchased at: Kroger
This product is over very good and tasty has a very strong taste! This goes good with chicken and hamburgers if your willing to go that far. I would add a like a spicy texture to it over it's a very good product price wise.

Looking for your answer?