GroceryPantryStubbs
Stubb's Original Bar B Q Sauce, 18 Oz

Stubb's Original Bar B Q Sauce, 18 Oz

This is the real deal, the original. And its tangy tomato, vinegar, molasses and black pepper are gonna treat you right.

Is this sauce on the spicy side? I want to use it in a shredded chicken recipe but I'm worried about spice because my toddler eats what we eat for dinner.
Start your review of Stubb's Original Bar B Q Sauce, 18 Oz!
Jacqueline  P.
Bella Vista, AR
2,272 reviews
Stubb's Original Bar B Q Sauce, 18 Oz uploaded by Jacqueline  P.
I purchased the Stubb’s original BBQ sauce at my local grocery store. I tried it on pulled pork today and this BBQ sauce is everything! It’s a little thinner than most BBQ sauces but I actually prefer it this way. The sauce has a spicy kick to it (but it’s not too spicy) and it’s perfect for flavoring pulled pork or anything BBQ. I will definitely be using this BBQ sauce often in the future. I do recommend it!
Sarah K.
My absolute favorite BBQ that you can get at the super market. It's spicy, but not too spicy and has a delicious smokey flavor.
Michael W.
Staff
Purchased at: Walmart
#1 in the personal bbq sauce rankings now and has been for a good 4 years at least. This sauce has my mouth watering just thinking of it. Others will do but don’t compare.
Natalie H.
Council Bluffs
I love this sauce because I can taste a hint of vinegar but it’s not over powering at all. It’s has so much flavor to it. When ever I use this sauce I feel like my taste buds are dancing on my tongue. I was so happy with how it taste on grilled chicken and I’ve even made a bbq Mac and cheese and it was just load with flavor
Pamela K.
Sauce fight at my house This is hubbys favorite. Me not so much but it is good enough to eat on meat. Especially pulled pork.
Marissa  N.
Yum!!! Super good! I bought this because my usual brand was out of stock, and I’m pleasantly surprised!! Very tasty with a little heat, and great thick texture! 💪🏼
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
This has become my go to bbq sauce. The taste is powerful but doesn't overwhelm the flavor of the meat. Give it a try.
Eleuthera R.
Stony Point, NY
Amazing! A delicious addition to bbq chicken recipe. Warm smoky flavor Enhances the flavor! I will continue to buy!
Suzannah  R.
San Carlos, CA
Delicious barbecue sauce. It has a rich flavor and it's kind of sweet. It marinades really nicely and we usually grill whatever meat we marinate with it. This is great with a beer and corn bread.
Michelle D.
We like to use this BBQ sauce on chicken when grilling. It’s also nice to cook pinto beans in it for a twist on bbq baked beans. We like the flavor of this sauce and find it a good value.