BY STUBBS #31 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

Stubb's® Texas Steakhouse All-Natural Marinade.
Ancho chile & garlic. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kersten B.
Kingston, TN
Oh my GAHH I love these. They are amazing and worth the price. If you want to feel luxurious, splurge on these babies and hate yourself in the morning because you'll eat the entire bag in 10 minutes.
Victoria D.
This is one of the ONLY marinades my family uses. Absolutely amazing flavor. So happy we found this brand! We can find it at any of our local stores which is awesome too!
Becky C.
Chattanooga, TN
Stubb's is such a great brand and this steakhouse marinade is no exception. It's a great marinade for steaks and chops.
Tiffany O.
Leominster, MA
Is great in all different types of meats ! Love the flavor . I also use it after cooking to add a little extra !!
Tiphani H.
Arlington, TX
My husband eats BBQ sauce on everything, but this by far is our fav! Not too hot and not too sweet.
kelly W.
Wamego, KS
My husband LOVES it. Says it's his favorite BBQ sauce. Hes not a fan of KC masterpiece
Meghan C.
Fort Sill, OK
Better then steak sauce! A whole different type of BBQ sauce and a very great kick. Nothing else like it
Maren E.
Sioux Falls , SD
We LOVE this in our house! My fiance is from Texas, so he and his family enjoy reminders of home. We use this on all different types of meat. A little more expensive, but certainly worth it!
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
This is absolutely amazing on steak. a nice medium rare thick cut steak. Fire yo your BBQ and sear the steaks until almost done. Brush on marinade and turn. Brush again and allow to cook for 20 additional seconds on each side.