BY STUBBS #81 in Grilling Tools

Stubb's® Beef All-Natural Marinade.
Soy, garlic & red pepper. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
L J.
I love Stubb's sauces. An ex introduced me to Stubb's 10 years ago and I've been a loyal customer ever since. This was the first thing I tried and I was impressed. I never used to use meat marinades much but this stuff makes THE BEST steaks! I like to marinate it overnight and cook it the next day. I usually put A1 on top of all of my steaks, but with this stuff, I don't need it.
lisa S.
Foodie Expert
My favorite marinade. I love using it in burgers & steaks, but you can even use it on pork or poultry. The flavor is amazing!
Ashley J.
jolo, wv
This Stubbs beef marinade is awesome! I love it! Great for all types of beef products.Very yummy! Will buy again.
Suzanne C.
Foodie Expert
Love it!! Great for you!! Try it!! It’s has a lot of pros and really not any cons!! It’s very effective!!
ryanne t.
Foodie Expert
This is a versatile sauce, can use it with beef, poultry, or turkey. I use it on meatloaf and for crock pot recipes.
Christina H.
Foodie Expert
Lover this product. RASTES Great On Beef Pork OR poultry. Will purchase again in the future.
Megan R.
I like all of the Stubbs products I have tried. I ereally like their BBQ sauces. I use them to croc pot with a lot.
Angela R.
Conway, AR
Love this product. So good and works great for marinating beef. Love using it with ribs and flank steak.
Megan V.
Tinley Park, IL
️Yum! I love marinating a cheaper cut of steak I this Stubb marinade over night, then sprinkling on Stubbs Ruub and grilling. Flavorful!!!
Megan V.
Tinley Park, IL
Anyone use this in burger mixture?
Suzanne C.
Foodie Expert
Do you guys put this on the meat overnight to marinate it or brush it on when you are cooking?