BY STUBBS

Stubb's® Hickory Bourbon All-Natural Bar-B-Q Sauce. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Samantha S.
Waco, TX
Foodie Expert
This is a pretty healthy alternative BBQ sauce. It has a deeper flavor with a hickory smoke undertone. My husband made a delicious pulled pork sandwich with this sauce. We tried it with ham too and it was really tasty. If you like a smoky BBQ with a hint of Bourbon, you may want to sample this STUBBS Hickory Bourbon flavor. We will buy it again when we want a smoky hickory flavored BBQ sauce, which is most of the time! The price is not bad either, we buy ours from Wal-Mart.
Crystal M.
Foodie Expert
Omg this is an awesome sauce lol literally amazing I love it and it goes great with my marinade recipes you will love the taste guaranteed
Skyllar G.
Amarillo, TX
Ever since Stubbs came along I have not used any other barbeque sauce! I swear this is the best stuff ever.
Jessica S.
Cheriton, VA
I don't need 75 characters to describe just how amazing this stuff is. All I need is three: YUM!
kimberly k.
Mount Gilead, OH
My boyfriend and I actually have this in our fridge right now! It tastes so good on ribs, and steaks! We both really enjoy the taste, i think were almost out we have to purchase more soon!
Rachel R.
Brookings, SD
Foodie Expert
I had the chance to try Stubb's Hickory Bourbon recently, and it is my new favorite barbecue sauce. Just the right balance of tang and smoky sweetness.