BY STUBBORN SODA

STUBBORN insists on the right ingredients and nothing unnecessary — Fair Trade Certified Cane Sugar, no high fructose corn syrup, and natural flavors. see more...

Taya D.
Pipestone, MN
These are really good! I tried one the other day for the first time and was hooked. The ingredients aren't bad compared to other sodas, and the glass bottle is kind of cool! (I would advise being careful drinking these while driving as I had a cop do a couple double takes on me for it.)
C B.
This is pretty good! The ingredients aren't as bad as other sodas and it has a nice cherry flavor. I was a little disappointed when I got it home and noticed that they use stevia in it. Some stevia extracts are natural and some are highly processed and it's hard to know which is which. I unfortunately am sensitive to stevia as it lowers blood sugar and so if I have too much it causes me to get a headache. Because of that I will not likely get this again but if stevia doesn't bother you it's really tasty!
Megan B.
Skillman, NJ
I tried this the other day and it was so delicious and appears to be not so bad for you compared to other sodas! Give it a go,