BeautySkinTanning ProductsSt.Tropez
Self Tan Purity Bronzing Water Mousse 200ml

St.Tropez Self Tan Purity Bronzing Water Mousse 200ml

THE TRANSPARENT TAN WITH A TROPICAL SCENTAchieve a natural-looking self tan with our tropically scented Self Tan Purity Bronzing Mousse. This lightweight tanning water-to-foam is infused with 100% natural tanning agents that refresh your skin, with no need to rinse off and no transfer.

What are the alternatives to this product? I use it a lot but find it doesn’t last as long and it isn’t cheap.
How dark does this go? And does the darkness last very long?
How easy is this to apply? Will this product leave me with streaky and orange!?
Start your review of St.Tropez Self Tan Purity Bronzing Water Mousse 200ml!
How would you rate this product?
C L.
Dalton
The tan was completely patchy and made me look like I had tiger stripes. Would not recommend. The smell was excellent though.
Zoe S.
Meriden, NH
St.Tropez Self Tan Purity Bronzing Water Mousse 200ml uploaded by Zoe S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This was my first time trying a self-tanner, and it went on pretty flawlessly. The application was quick and easy, no weird smells, and as it claims, I didn’t notice any transfer. While the tan isn’t super dark or maybe noticeable, it did make a difference ( I noticed a faint line on my hand), I think this is really great for wanting a light glow. Would recommend!St.Tropez Self Tan Purity Bronzing Water Mousse 200ml
Shannon W.
Kansas City, MO
St.Tropez Self Tan Purity Bronzing Water Mousse 200ml uploaded by Shannon W.
This stuff works! Use gloves or your hands with cha he color even if you wash them!! That’s how good it is plus it smells amazing! I apply it let it dry and then moisturize and there is no stickiness and the color is nature!!
Bianca H.
St.Tropez Self Tan Purity Bronzing Water Mousse 200ml uploaded by Bianca H.
St.Tropez Self Tan Purity Bronzing Water Mousse 200ml uploaded by Bianca H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Gave me beautiful glow! The 1st photo was from a week ago before I tried the product next photo is after! Absolutely life changing
Gaby B.
Manchester, Greater Manchester
I will always stand by that mousses are the easiest to use and most idiot-proof when it comes to fake tan. St Tropez is my all time favorite, I can even do it at half 11 in a badly lit bathroom and it still looks lovely and non-streaky. It’s pricey but worth it - looks gorgeous, fades beautifully, easy to use, and this one really doesn’t stain your clothes (it says you don’t need to wash it off which I found hard to believe but it’s really true). The only reason I took a star off is because while during application you get the gorgeous tropical smell, you still get the typical tan DHA smell as it develops about half an hour later. For this, I would recommend to do a quick shower rinse after a few hours if you don’t want to smell like fake tan (it’s quite obvious).
adriana I.
Baldwin, NY
St.Tropez Self Tan Purity Bronzing Water Mousse 200ml uploaded by adriana I.
St.Tropez Self Tan Purity Bronzing Water Mousse 200ml uploaded by adriana I.
Purchased at: Sephora
This!!! My actual favorite self tanner from St tropez. I use to get spray tans a lot and would look literally ORANGE. It was drastic because i’m so pale normally that this is the perfect tan. It really is very natural and subtle so if you’re looking for something more dramatic this is not for you! I apply with the St.Tropez Applicator Mitt and it’s leaves me a very natural looking streakless tan. You sleep with it overnight and shower in the morning. It’s also odorless un-like most self tanners. Also when applying you don’t see the color right away, to know where you applied you will see a gloss/shine to help know spots you missed and over night it develops. It’s a water mousse so it is very natural. I love it! Mines low so I have to buy a new one!
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
I love this. It gives a beautiful color and DOESNT SMELL. The clear is hard to get used to. Trial and error, you’ll probably miss some spots. The only downside is i find I use way more of this than other tanners to get an even coat.
Emily M.
Austin, TX
St.Tropez Self Tan Purity Bronzing Water Mousse 200ml uploaded by Emily M.
Purchased at: Sephora
#InfluensterAwards2020 #summerglow #sunlesstan #gamechanger 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Hands’ down this is the best sunless tanning product on the market and I’m 95% sure I’ve tried them all! St.Tropez I love everything but this is extra special 🥳 💡Natural, even color. No, it doesn’t specify Light/Medium/Dark, but it works out perfectly anyway. Magical? ⛱ Easy application that doesn’t streak or leave ANY stains. I actually apply it at night and sleep on white sheets.. no problem. 🌺 It doesn’t have that “self-tanner” smell- it’s mildly floral. 🤩 once it dries, you don’t feel it- 0 stickiness. You don’t have to wash it off. You can literally put this on and wear a white dress. It’s... amazing.
Eve  F.
Lochgelly, Fife
I really didn't like this product I wanted to but I just couldn't. It made my skin so patchy and when applying it's clear and dried so fast that I wasnt 100% if applied the tan. It's very expensive and I use a fake tan that is a lot cheaper and looks a lot better on my skin
Macy W.
Midwest City, OK
St.Tropez Self Tan Purity Bronzing Water Mousse 200ml uploaded by Macy W.
One of the best things I’ve EVER used ! I got this in my allure beauty box and loved it. It does not stain your hands and is worth it ! A little bit needs to be used and it will give you a even glow. Make sure to exfoliate and moisturize always before applying self tanner ✨
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
jasmijn L.
maastricht
il y a 2 ans
St.Tropez Self Tan Purity Bronzing Water Mousse 200ml Does Anyone know if this is good for light skin?
Karla G. il y a un an
I’d say so because the tan is very subtle on this I found.
cydney  G.
Jacksonville, FL
il y a 2 ans
Would anyone recommend the St.Tropez Self Tan Purity Bronzing Water Mousse 200ml self tanner? I’m looking for a good, gradual self tanner for pale skin.
Stephanee K. il y a 2 ans
Yes! This is my favorite self Tanner and it doesn’t streak.
Katelyn B.
il y a 2 ans
Will St.Tropez Self Tan Purity Bronzing Water Mousse 200ml leave me orange? I have very like skin and I don’t tan at all. How easy is this to apply? Can you tell where you have applied it?
Jasmine K. il y a 2 ans
The bronzing water is the most delicate fake tanner, it won’t make you go orange and it’s subtle which is great, enough to show you’ve got a tan but not enough to know it’s fake. I apply it everywhere. Except my face, there’s a special one for your face which is a mist.