Skin CareTanning ProductsSelf-TannerSt.Tropez
Self Tan Purity Bronzing Water Face Mist

St.Tropez Self Tan Purity Bronzing Water Face Mist

Achieve a natural looking golden tan that lasts for days, in just one application with our new tropically scented & weightless Purity Bronzing Water Face Mist. Infused with 100% natural tanning agents, this ultra-lightweight and vegan-friendly clear mist does not need to be rinsed off. Apply regularly under or over make-up, simply spritz and glow!

• Clear, lightweight formula with a tropical scent
  • No stickiness or transfer onto sheet/clothes
  • Refreshes + Revives Skin
  • Packed with Hyaluronic Acid to boost hydration
  • Infused with 100% naturally derived tanning actives & Hibiscus Extract
  • Natural looking golden glow
  • No self-tan smell
  • Simply Spritz + Glow

Directions:

Shake well before use. Close eyes and spray 5 to 6 full pumps onto clean dry skin, applying evenly over face, neck and décolletage. The delicate mist easily absorbs into skin under or over make-up, as primer and setting spray, with no need to rub or blend in. Within 4-8 hours, it develops into a flawless golden glow that smells beautiful, with no transfer onto clothing or bedding. Spritz as often as desired throughout the day to refresh skin and boost your glow. Use every day for a tan that lasts for days and fades evenly.

Benefits: Hydration, Natural-Looking Glow, Ease of Application, Gorgeous Tan on the Go, No Product Transfer onto Clothes or Sheets, No Need to Shower Off After 8 Hours, Can Apply and Go

Are skin primers necessary? Looking for a bit of advice here. Really have been wanting to try like a tarte tinted one. Suggestions please
Is this like an instant tan or is it a gradual thing?
Start your review of St.Tropez Self Tan Purity Bronzing Water Face Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Salma A.
St.Tropez Self Tan Purity Bronzing Water Face Mist uploaded by Salma A.
St. TROPEZ SELF TAN PURITY VITAMINS BODY MIST... Love what St Tropez have done here.  St Tropez have come through with an amazing tanning mist that provides our daily multivitamins in self-tan form. SAY WHAT? Besides delivering a natural glow to skin, this miracle worker contains beetroot extract and naturally occurring sugars which work in tandem to stimulate our natural production of vitamin D. It will also leave your complexion with a boost of hydration and help it defend against pollution. Its like sunshine in a bottle but comes with a high-end price tag... £30.99 yep, that's right.. That's £15.50 per 100ml - Some product info: It's Infused with 95% natural skincare ingredients, hydrating hyaluronic acid, refreshing green mandarin water and Vitamin C and D boosters to mimic the effects of the sun, without the damage. Best for an instant radiance boost and an easy-to-apply week-long golden glow for pale to medium skin tones. This body mist is best for an instant radiance boost and an easy-to-apply week-long golden glow for pale to medium skin tones. It has a fine, delicate spray, easily absorbed (I used a mitt) and gives a lovely natural result. The best bit is that the tell-tale smell of self tan is not present, just a subtle light fragrance that won't overpower your perfume. A word of warning though... This product doesn't contain a sunscreen and doesn't protect against sunburn, and so be sure to use sunscreen, and remember... repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning increases the risk of skin ageing, skin cancer and other harmful effects to the skin even if you don't burn so be sure to slap on some good old SPF.. #Beauty #Hydration #Tanning #NewLaunch #Skin #FakeTan #Bronzing #Vitamins #Skincare #NewArrival #SunProtection #SPF
Leanne H.
Newcastle, UK
St.Tropez Self Tan Purity Bronzing Water Face Mist uploaded by Leanne H.
What a great idea this is. I never like applying the normal self tanner to my face as it comes out blotchy but this spray is so different. First of all it smells really pleasant. It also has such a fine spray that it covers every inch of the face meaning there are no blotches or streaks. It’s so easy to use and the tan it creates is lovely, golden and light. It’s a gradual process taking 4-8 hours to develop but you can reapply for a darker tan if desired. I honestly think this is an amazing invention and I’ll keep on using it. It’s just so convenient for me!
Claire W.
Prestonpans, East Lothian
1,346 reviews
I really liked this St Tropez Self Tan water for my fast. I felt as if I got a smooth even layer when I sprayed this. The packaging was fine and easy to use bottle. it was very reasonably priced also
W D.
New Ham, London
St.Tropez Self Tan Purity Bronzing Water Face Mist uploaded by W D.
Highly recommended!!!!! I'm in love with this brand. Smell so lovely and no marks, very easy to apply, I really don't have nothing bad to say. The most important thing is looks so NATURAL. is not orange colour or something like that. Good job guys. (I have the same colour like my daughter, you can see the difference and I let it just 20 min. Imagine after 1h) #familytime #motheranddaughter
Olivia A.
Stanmore, Middlesex
This product works well after around 4 days - and even then it gives a subtle bronze (nothing extreme). It smells amazing and leaves your face feeling very fresh. It is also good for sensitive skin.
Sophie H.
Corby, Northamptonshire
I use this with moisturiser to tan my face and it’s super nice! I got a sample and it’s still going strong because a little goes a long way. It’s a bit pricey but it’s worth it as it’s not streaky and doesn’t feel heavy.
Eleanor M.
This is glorious, I have it by my bed to apply before bed and wake up nicely bronzed. No transfer to bedding or clothes. It smells great and it doesn’t leave you dry. Not found it to block pores either! I highly recommend.
Maru C.
winchester
If you are not a big fan of fake tan but you would like to try a bit of colour like me, this is the product to try. It doesn’t smell like fake tan at all, gives you a nice hydration and glow at the same time and it gradually tans your face, so you can go as dark or as natural as you want. The best part is that smells like holiday!
Sian Q.
Billinge, Wigan
Works pretty well but not as dark as I thought it was going to be. Smells amazing though. Unlike other tanning products.
Laura H.
Langley park, Durham
Love love love this bronzing face mist! It’s such a perfect and easy to use product that smells great for a fake tan. It adds a lovely healthy bronzed glow to skin without being orange or too intense.

114 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jess N.