St.Tropez Gradual Tan Tinted Lotion 200ml

What it is: An ultra-hydrating body lotion that gradually builds to create a healthy-looking, sunkissed glow while giving an instant touch of bronze. What it is formulated to do: For a beautiful, bronze glow that illuminates the skin, this ultra-hydrating body lotion is streak-free, easy to apply, and quick-drying. It delivers instant skin-perfecting coverage to blur imperfections and has no self tan smell, yet features a new mood-boosting fragrance. Reapply daily, or as desired, to build your depth of tan. What it is formulated WITHOUT: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates What else you need to know: This product contains a 100 percent natural DHA and is clinically proven to hydrate the skin for up to 48 hours. It can be used daily to build your desired glow. Suggested Usage: -Apply daily, or as desired, to clean, dry skin in an upward circular motion. -Ensure all areas are covered and lightly glide any excess lotion over your hands and feet. -Wash hands after application. -Wait until touch dry before getting dressed. -Allow four to eight hours before getting wet. -Exfoliate regularly to maintain your tan and top-up as desired. Precautions: -Carry out a patch test 24 hours before use. -External use only. -Dont apply to broken or irritated skin. -Stop if irritation occurs. -Self tan may stain. -Avoid contact with eyes or lips and rinse if contact occurs. -Sun safety warning: this product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Size: 6.7 oz Ingredients: -100 Percent Natural DHA: Tanning agent. Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG-10 Tris(trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glycerin, Dihydroxyacetone, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Sodium Metabisulfite, Parfum, Siloxane Resin, PEG-10, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-DI-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Linalool, Caprylyl Glycol, Isoceteth-10, Decylene Glycol, Dodecene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, d-limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Anisyl Alcohol, Coumarin, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 14700 (Red 4), CI 42090 (Blue 1).

Are there any self tanners out there that work great and don’t make you smell? I bought the NuSkin brand, and was assured it smelled great...it does not...smells like every other I’ve tried 🙁
It’s this product worthy?
Does this product transfer onto clothes?
Start your review of St.Tropez Gradual Tan Tinted Lotion 200ml!
Rachel M.
Comstock Park, MI
St.Tropez Gradual Tan Tinted Lotion 200ml uploaded by Rachel M.
It has a nice smells and has initial appearance of toned skin but holy cow this mixture is THICK I feel like I used half the St.Tropez Gradual Tan Tinted Lotion 200ml bottle with just the first time! And washing my hands felt like peanut butter, oily and sticky. Not impressed. Prefer their Gel
Hannah H.
Granite Bay, CA
St.Tropez Gradual Tan Tinted Lotion 200ml uploaded by Hannah H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is for sure a gradual tan. I am not sure if I even notice the difference. Even with a mitt I am uneven...did anyone else experience this?
Kara M.
Pittsford, NY
St.Tropez Gradual Tan Tinted Lotion 200ml uploaded by Kara M.
This is the best self tanner on the market! It smells great, doesn’t leave streaks and gives you a natural looking tan over night! I love it and use it throughout the winter to stay sun kissed!
Katerina P.
Philadelphia, PA
This is thick like caramel and really hard to spread evenly over your body. I tried using this as a tan extender but got no results. My tan faded like normal and I didn’t get darker either. Also with the amount of product you need to run in (since it’s so thick and doesn’t spread well) I think this will last you one week at most (which is basically one tanning session since it takes that long to develop a tan).
Maudee G.
St.Tropez Gradual Tan Tinted Lotion 200ml uploaded by Maudee G.
Naturally tan with olive undertones, but wanted to try this for an early summer night out after a very long time indoors (#quarantinewoes). It is very gradual, not orange or streaky (recommended use with a mitt!) and smells fine, but docking 1 star because it seems to need a lot of reapplication to build.
Veronica M.
Palmyra, VA
St.Tropez Gradual Tan Tinted Lotion 200ml uploaded by Veronica M.
This is the best and most natural self tanner out there. It’s slightly tinted so you can see where you apply and since it’s a lotion it goes on smoothly and evenly and very easily without streaking. It says it’s gradual but I get several shades darker after just one application and it lasts me for the week. I highly recommend it. It’s worth the splurge
Shira M.
Bakersfield, CA
I don’t really need to tan because I usually get pretty dark during the summer. But it’s like a dull weird color. So I use this to even out my skin tone and give myself a little glow. Since it is a gradual tan lotion it just gives me a little color that looks natural.
Rebecca B.
Oceanside
Gradual tan is probably not the best description for this tanner if you have very light skin. One application takes me from a ghostly white to looking like I have had a nice heathy month of sun exposure.... in other words a nice light golden brown.
Zohreh A.
torrance
St.Tropez Gradual Tan Tinted Lotion 200ml uploaded by Zohreh A.
I like this tanning lotion and I would recommend it as well so far I have been using it everyone would compliment me
Gina A.
Charlotte, NC
St.Tropez Gradual Tan Tinted Lotion 200ml uploaded by Gina A.
I take one star away for the after smell. don’t get me wrong, this stuff WORKS. But it also, SMELLS. After an exfoliating shower I put this all over my body (except my face). I’m pretty sure u can put it on your face but I’m so scared of messing up fake tan I don’t trust myself to put it on my face 🤣. It goes on like lotion. So after my shower, I’ll put it everywhere, and lay on a towel on my bed til it completely COMPLETELY dries. Maybe after like 20 mins or so I start to smell the fake tan smell. And the smell will last all day. So if you have plans. Don’t do it that day!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Samantha C.
Brookville,indiana
il y a un an
St.Tropez Gradual Tan Tinted Lotion 200ml how long does it usually last after being applied a few times?
Savannah B. il y a un an
About 5-7 days once you have established your tan