BeautyBodyBody CareSt.Tropez
Fake Tan Remover & Primer Mousse 200ml

St.Tropez Fake Tan Remover & Primer Mousse 200ml

The quickest and easiest way to remove mistakes or tan build up, and prepare skin for your next St.Tropez tan application.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of St.Tropez Fake Tan Remover & Primer Mousse 200ml!
Jocelyn T.
Mount Carmel, PA
St.Tropez Fake Tan Remover & Primer Mousse 200ml uploaded by Jocelyn T.
Purchased at: ULTA
This only removes heavy/ old tan build up but not new fresh tanner or dryer stubborn areas. And for the people saying you need to use an exfoliating mitt, well then it should come with a mitt and stress that you practically have to scrub your skin off for it to work on certain areas. I’m returning it.
Nakira H.
Boaz, AL
St.Tropez Fake Tan Remover & Primer Mousse 200ml uploaded by Nakira H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This smells amazing, but it doesn't work that well. It's also very sticky and kinda slimy as you rinse it off. Even after scrubbing it still didn't make a 7 day tan go away like it states in the description of the product. Maybe it will work for someone else so yes I would recommend it just in case, but unfortunately I will not be buying it again. St. Tropez is a great brand so it makes me sad to have to leave a negative review.
Haley H.
Dallas, TX
St.Tropez Fake Tan Remover & Primer Mousse 200ml uploaded by Haley H.
If you are searching for a tan remover that actually penetrates below your skin, this product will not adequately do the job for you…I get spray tans on a weekly basis, so I am always looking for the best products out there to strip the remnants of an old tan. Even though I am avid follower of St. Tropez products (specifically the Express Mousse Foam), I was shocked to see that this product did not work at all! I’ve had better luck with other deep exfoliators and baby oil with respect to solving my tan removal needs.
Victoria L.
This didn't really work for me. Perhaps I didn't do it right even though I thought I followed the directions correctly. It did little to remove any of the tan I had leftover so I could start fresh. That said, it's priming properties we're pretty alright. I also exfoliates the day before so I had a decent canvas to work with.
Amanda R.
Berkeley Hts, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
It works but i needed it to work on my hardest that were super orange in some places and it took a couple tries with an exfoliate glove. Don’t give up because it does work but harder on some areas
Emily W.
Cumberland
This gets the job done and is handy to have when you are getting frequent spray tans. It really helps break down the left over tan without leaving my skin feeling stripped. I would repurchase.
Caity B.
Deltona, FL
This product did not help at all with tan removal. I am very disappointed in this product. I followed all steps, and even tried this in different ways to give it a fair shot, but this product is useless.
Karina G.
St.Tropez Fake Tan Remover & Primer Mousse 200ml uploaded by Karina G.
This tan remover is perfect for removing any patchy, remaining tan, leaving my skin feeling clean and ready for a fresh coat. It's also great for fixing any fake tan disasters - no more orange hands!
Zofia P.
West Hobart, TAS
St.Tropez Fake Tan Remover & Primer Mousse 200ml uploaded by Zofia P.
It's just an ok product. I have a constant problem with tanning mousse accumulate on my knees (no matter how much I exfoliate & moisturise them) and this doesn't help. But I use it before every second tan application as a primer and it allows the mousse go smoother. I won't be repurchasing.
kennedy V.
Surrey, BC
Let me start by saying *YOU NEED TO USE THIS WITH AN EXFOLIATING MITT*. So many of the poor reviews are people expecting it to melt their tan off without doing any scrubbing at all, which is just not realistic nor how this product is intended to work. It is still sorta effective without the mitt, but it works WAY better with! When I put self tanner on my face, I mix it into my face moisturizer and apply it directly with my hands. It blends in the best when using my hands directly and rubbing it in like regular moisturizer. The problem comes when I need to wash the tan off my hands after applying it to my face. Until I bought this stuff, I'd scrub my hands vigorously with an exfoliating mitt for like 2 or 3 minutes per hand. It was so time consuming and tedious. When I used this foam on the mitt, the tan came off almost instantly!! It also smells incredible! And because it exfoliates the skin, it is great to use to prep your skin for self tanner as well. So happy I tried this and will absolutely repurchase when it's empty!

Looking for your answer?