St.Tropez Applicator Mitt

The applicator gives an even and smooth result. The water resistant barrier ensures fingers remain unstained as you glide on Self Tan Bronzing Mousse or Self Tan Bronzing Spray using the velvety side. Applicator Mitt.

Does this blend the product well?
Should I buy a tanning mitt ? Also what’s a dupe for one ? [product:sttropez-applicator-mitt]
Start your review of St.Tropez Applicator Mitt!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda S.
Lebanon, PA
St.Tropez Applicator Mitt uploaded by Amanda S.
Easy to use and easy to apply any tanning lotions . Especially for self tanners to avoid getting it on the palm of your hands which looks funny in my opinion
Shea G.
Pittston
This mitt is reasonably priced and works great. It lasts me through many self tanner applications.
Paige E.
Graysville, GA
This mitt is super easy to use and does exactly what it should! It blends my tan out evenly and is really easy to clean. I bought mine at Ulta and it was very fairly priced. They also have smaller ones just for the face, which I like a lot as well! I will buy again if I ever need to, but the product has lasted almost a year.
amber M.
Peebles, OH
Really nice when using sunless tanners. Prevents a lot of hand staining and makes the overall distribution of product even!
Kirsti D.
Annapolis, MD
I loved it. Kept my hands completely clean and was super easy and helpful to use. Definitely help me spread my in shower tanning lotion on evenly. It was also super easy to clean; the lotion washed right off.
Jamie C.
Coshocton, OH
St.Tropez Applicator Mitt uploaded by Jamie C.
[product:st.tropez-applicator-mitt] I'm not sold on the Mitt itself, sadly. It absorbed too much product for me and it did not help spread the product like I had hoped. It did work, it just took a more effort. And it is a little better than a couple others that I've tried.
Morgan G.
ramsey
St.Tropez Applicator Mitt uploaded by Morgan G.
Purchased at: Sephora
My skin is super sensitive so I normally don’t self tan my face but I do still use these mini tanning mitts!! They are perfect for rubbing self tanner in on smaller areas! Perfect for ankles or even blending in to your hand!
Chelsea N.
My fav tanning mitt! You do have to replace after a handful of uses though. If you use it with their mousse it’s completely streak-free. I rinse it out after use, otherwise you’ll get built-up product on it.
K C.
Boston
St.Tropez Applicator Mitt uploaded by K C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This Mitt is amazing and works so much better than using your hands. In the picture you can see the “face” applicator Mitt. It’s super soft and allows for even application.
Princess A.
Marlin, TX
I really like this mitt it is comparable to living tans mitt applicators it is affordable and super soft and leave no streaks
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Claire G.
Carrollton, TX
il y a un an
Bryn W. il y a un an
DEFINITELY use a mitt, otherwise the product will be impossible to get off of your hands/apply even application. I have purchased the St. Tropaz applicator a few times, and every time it has ripped at the seam, getting product on my fingers/hand. I have purchased a slightly cheaper generic one from the tanning isle in Ulta and it works just fine. I just made sure to purchase a generic/different brand that has a similar 'foamy' texture to ensure the texture works with the St Tropaz formula. I haven't had any issues with a generic brand.
Claire G.
Carrollton, TX
il y a un an
Krystina G. il y a 9 mois
I definitely think a tanning mitt helps with the application and you avoid having so much tanning product on your hands. There are a lot of different kinds of tanning mitts available at ulta, target, Amazon.
Meaghan B.
Lombard, IL
il y a 2 ans
zane R. il y a un an
This is something I’ve yet to master I just make sure to try to evenly apply the same amount to about the same size area