Stronglite Ergo Pro Portable Massage Chair

Seat your clients in the Stronglite Ergo Pro Portable Massage Chair for a truly professional experience. This chair is the only one on the market ergonomically designed for proper alignment by David Palmer, founder of Touchpro.com. Additional Information Ergo pro lightweight aluminum frame weighs only 19 lbs., but holds 1200 lbs. static weight and 600 lbs. working weight Simply and quickly adjust chair to seat clients 4' 6'' - 6'6'' Telescoping legs adjust easily to the ideal working height for the therapist Optimally-sized chest pad, removable knee pads, and adjustable seat allow custom arrangements for maximum client comfort Seat allows client position to be reversed for work on legs, feet, and anterior torso Ample padding and satin-touch upholstery Hidden pouch for storing client accessories, glasses, or jewelry Nylon wheels for easy movement from room to room Available in your choice of colors Easy to fold and transport - carrying case included Manufacturer's warranty included - see Product Guarantee for complete details About Stronglite LLC Renowned and respected within the bodywork community, Stronglite has been providing superior-quality massage equipment for more than two decades. This remarkable company is dedicated to bringing you the tools you need at an affordable price. Founded in 1986, Stronglite takes pride in creating and distributing equipment that tes human touch; every Stronglite associate believes that this work is invaluable in making the world a better place. Ultra-light professional aluminum massage chair Quick, easy adjustments for clients of all sizes 1200 lbs. static weight, 600 lbs. working weight Warranty: LIFETIME limited warranty from Stronglite Carrying case and sternum pad included see more...

• Just in black? ūüĎÄ any other color?2 Answers
  • No photo. How portable is it actually? 3 Answers
  • I don't see anything I see all black what is this?5 Answers
wendy m.
wendy m.
I love it my family and friends have it they love it as well its so comfortable that they use it all the time very good material and it works very well and I can't wait until I get mines soon I recommend you to try it out you'll love it
Allison C.
Allison C.
Naples, FL
Very comfortable for everyone! I got it for my mother and it's the best one she has tried!! It's a great value and it's worth. After a long day it's amazing to relax in it.
Jordyn L.
Jordyn L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love these, they're great after a really long day, they can be a bit much at first but it gets really soothing after awhile!
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Murrieta, CA
They have portable ones where u can attach to ur chair they are amazing and easy to use and u can take it where ever
Luz S.
Luz S.
Oooh massage chairs ūüėć they're the best!!! These are perfect when you have a sore back or just want to feel relaxed
Terra G.
Terra G.
I love this portable massage chair because I can take it anywhere after a long day and just relax.
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Stone Mtn, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
After doing chair massage for 15 years, this is the most enduring chair I've ever used. The seat is adjustable, to massage as if they were in a chair. The height, in the legs can be customized for your clients. If your client has issues with their knees, the knee pads can be removed to make them more comfortable. Customer Service is terrific and is swift with resolving problems.
Chantelle K.
Chantelle K.
sherwood park AB
I have tried many massage chairs but this is got to be wanted by far one of the nicest most effective one. I love it and I would recommend it to everybody my mother myself and my grandmother all very much like this chair
Tasneem A.
Tasneem A.
I don't see anything I see all black what is this?
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this an affordable option?
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Ozark , MO
Wellness Guru Expert
No photo. How portable is it actually?
DORA R.
DORA R.
Just in black? ūüĎÄ any other color?