Strongbow Red Berries Apple Hard Cider

Does Strongbow carry a fall seasonal cider like chai?
How would you compare this to a product like Redds apple ale or angry orchard!
Is this a good cider?
Start your review of Strongbow Red Berries Apple Hard Cider!
How would you rate this product?
Ruby K.
El Paso
Strongbow Red Berries Apple Hard Cider uploaded by Ruby K.
Esta cider me encanta , antes era de beber pura margarita y mojito, me di la oportunidad de probar esta bebida y me encantó, es perfecta ya llevo comprándola aproximadamente 6 meses y nunca falta en las fiestas , su sabor esta en el punto exacto
Kim B.
Old Forge, PA
Love love love this cider!! all the flavors are soooooo good, probably my favorite cider. :)
Marissa S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
don't like beer? try this! sweet apple cider with notes of berries. this is fantastic ice cold! perfect drink for girls who hate beer.
Cinthya R.
San Ysidro, CA
I loooove strongbow! It’s an amazing and refreshing beer cider drink! I like the bottle design, price seems reasonable in my opinion also pairs great with some cheese 🧀, I do recommend.
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
I have tried this flavor and it was very good. I can't wait to try the other flavors. This doesn't compare to any of the other ciders I have tried.
Amber D.
Stillwater
LOVE this! I enjoy drinking this instead of champagne. Still get that fancy feel, without the champagne taste. Light fruit flavor with a hint of apple. I have had this on multiple occasions and loved it every time!
Judy P.
Ligonier, PA
Great flavor -- Always nice to try a new flavor and a unique twist! Perfect for watching the game or having friends over! Reasonable price!
Katie S.
Macclenny, FL
These are great for being out on the boat on long Florida summer days. I enjoy drinking these they are a nice change and great for female parties as well.  Not very strong but they get the job done, they have a variety of flavors and very affordable.
Allie M.
Cold Spring, KY
This is a good cider for sitting by the pool or on 4th of July watching fire works! It has a hint of a berry flavor rather than the typical apple cider taste which is a nice change!
Gaby G.
Purchased at: Safeway
Strongbow Red Berries Apple Hard Cider is amazing! Its crisp, sweet, and refreshing! Loved pairing this with my homemade jalapeño cheddar avocado smash burger! Yum!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tammy L.