BY STRONGBOW #14 in Hard Cider

• What's your favourite alcoholic summer drink? I love this. Strong...7 Answers
  • Would you prefer this or the Original Strongbow? I'm debating bra...1 Answers
Stacey C.
Yulee, FL
I’m not a huge fan of beer or really drinking. I am a social drinker and if I have a choice I will pick strongbow every time. Most places carry angry orchard which is ok but I prefer strongbow. It’s a little sweet like most ciders are but they have different flavors like golden apple, honey, ginger, red berries, and cherry blossom. All are great but it is a little pricy and $10 for a 6 pack.
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
Got excited when I saw this thinking it was the cherry blossom flavor but I realized it wasn't. I tried it anyway and I just think that original flavor is so much better than this one. I got it at jungle jims. I would stick with the normal flavor if I bought it again.
Darian J.
Gardner, KS
Berry! I love the Berry flavor! Crisp, refreshing and affordable. I normally can't keep the refrigerator stocked because every time we have company over everyone takes them. I would for sure buy again!
Claudia D.
Mcallen, TX
This is good. I really like the berry taste. My brother bought me the pack with the three different flavors and I really enjoyed this one. The golden apple is much better but this is a good second whenever you're feeling like berries.
Kristy I.
Tehachapi, CA
I expected to like the Red Berries maybe a little less than the original because the varieties can get a little sweet for my taste, but this one absolutely knocked my socks off! So smooth, not too sweet, but the berries definitely come through. Strongbow has become my favorite cider tied with Angry Orchard because it isn't too sweet or too beer-like and it is readily available, reasonably priced and has killer packaging.
Skyler E.
Rockville, MD
I love Strongbow and when I saw this cider online, I was so excited to try it. I searched everywhere for it. I couldn't find a six pack of the red berries alone so I ended up buying a multipack just to try this flavor specifically. It was a huge letdown. It was too bitter and had a weird aftertaste. I could barely finish the bottle, let alone the other red berry ones in the multipack.
Emma H.
Elwood, IN
I kind of expected this to taste like some kind of fake-tasting cheap drink that you may try to sneak when you're 18, but I was wrong! It's delicious! It's sweet, but not too sweet, and actually has an advanced adult complexity to it! It's still hard cider and not a sugar wine cooler. I want to fill my fridge with these.
Jami S.
Olive Hill, KY
I'm not a heavy drinker, and it doesn't happen very often. I really don't like beer, but this isn't really beer is it. It has a sweet and tart taste. It's not too strong that you can't have more than a sip at a time, but it's not too sweet that you're slamming them one after the other. They can be pricey if you buy them in large batches, but they are cheaper than some wine. :)
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
Love this. Like love love. I had it at a restaurant once and that's the only time I've been able to find it and it's driving me crazy. Most liquor stores don't seem to have it. Amazing taste. Hint of berry taste with a strong cider background and it's just so good. Highly recommend!
Maddie B.
Charlotte, NC
Got addicted to this cider when I studied abroad in England for a semester and am forever trying to find it over in the US. It's not as popular over here which is a shame because it is delicious! Red Berries Apple is my favorite flavor by far!!!!!!
Tammy L.
Elk Point , AB
What's your favourite alcoholic summer drink? I love this. Strongbow Red Berries Apple Hard Cider
Amie G.
Poestenkill, NY
Is this good for people who hate beer? How is the flavor?
Erika G.
Long Beach, CA
Is this seasonal? I've only ever seen the gold apple and that's so delicious! Must try!
Veronica S.
Is this a good cider?
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
Is this good? Is it sweet?