Strongbow Honey & Apple Hard Cider

Strongbow® Honey & Apple Hard Cider.

Imported.

Gluten free.

Natural honey flavored cider with other natural flavors.

Alc. 5% by vol.

How strong is the honey flavour?
how strong are these
Does this have a strong honey taste?
Start your review of Strongbow Honey & Apple Hard Cider!
Edline D.
Kew Gardens, NY
Smooth and refreshing, I find this has a better taste than Angry Orchard and a lot of other hard ciders on the market. Very crisp and not bitter at all.
Marta M.
Radcliff, KY
I’ve tried this brand and I didn’t like it very much. It is too dry in my opinion for a hard cider.
Christie S.
I really loved this flavor of strongbow cider! The Honey flavor is definitely one of my favorites! I got this in a multi flavor case & out of the 4 flavors this one ties as my favorite. Honey & apple go together so nicely?l!
Emilie P.
Reno, NV
My favorite! So fresh and fruity, but with a great apple taste. Like apple juice’s bad boy big brother. Great for hanging with friends at a baseball game
Deb K.
Love this cider. I rarely drink but when I do it’s usually less than a glass or a bottle so when I do taste has to count! This cider has a nice crisp taste plus hubby loves it.
Jenna P.
Las Vegas, NV
This was my go to in college. I loved it because I didn’t find it to be as sweet as other hard ciders and I felt it was a much better quality. Great flavor.
Ciera F.
Columbus, OH
I already really enjoy the Strongbow ciders, but this flavor blend is just great. I figured it would be, but happy to say it does not disappoint!
Erin C.
Alpharetta, GA
I love the delicious and unique cider flavor! It is a sweeter, spring flavor to have. If you want a cider that isn't traditional, this is one to try.
Katherine M.
Ilion, NY
This is decent cider just a little too sweet for me. I prefer the plain one. The price is outrageous though so I tend to pass it up.
Mariajo C.
Derwood, MD
Tiene un sabor cítrico rico, buen precio para su tamaño, me encanta su presentación física.