BY STRONGBOW #9 in Hard Cider

Strongbow® Honey & Apple Hard Cider.

Imported.

Gluten free.

Natural honey flavored cider with other natural flavors.

Alc. 5% by vol. see more...

Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
This acholic drink is referred to as 'b itch beer' but let me tell you..... It's delicious and not as pungent as normal beer. Angry Orchard Cider is a better beer/cidre!! The Apple flavoring is crisp and delicious.
Kaitlyn A.
Delicious, crisp and not too sweet. Strongbow is my new favorite brand. I was faithful to another brand of cider for several years, but tried Strongbow on suggestion from a friend. It's a bit more than other brands at $10.99 for 6 bottles, but it's definitely worth it.
Samantha C.
Strongbow Honey is my favorite cider! It is incredibly sweet, delicious, and refreshing! I can not recommend this product enough! It's great for going out or a chill night in. It's also a great first cider as it is very sweet and approachable.
Golda (.
Orlando, Fl
Perfect mixture of sweet and satisfying. I love that this is easy to drink and it a great alternative to drinking beer. I am a repeat customer and see no room for improvement. This is just the best for a nice hot day. I would recommend this to anyone with a sweet tooth.
Jillian G.
Nyack , NY
I recently just discovered Strongbow and I really like it! I like that they added honey into this because it fives it a nice sweet taste. Perfect for any weather at any time of day (it's 5 oclock somewhere right?)
Tiffany D.
Rockwall, TX
I really enjoy this cider. Its got a great flavor and doesn't have much of a "bite" to it. Very smooth. I do prefer this product in a freezing cold can. Very refreshing. This is a little bit higher priced than some of its competitors, but is a good value nonetheless.
Krislyn B.
Gulfport, MS
These are a good alternative to angry orchard or redd's. I think strongbow is the sweeter of the options here, but it's still pretty good. I'm not a HUGE fan, but I'll drink them if they are available. I like these warm with a dash of cinnamon for a twist.
Angel O.
Thomasville, NC
This is really good because it is not too sweet, like angry orchard or reds. It has a good distinct flavor. I don't know of another that tastes like it. I love the warm honey flavor. Very good. Of the brands of cider easiest to find, these are my fav.
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
The best flavor out there! The honey adds such a nice refreshing taste on to the apple taste. I would recommend this and I drink this quite often on a hot summer day with friends. This is not too sweet and that's part of the allure of it to me! Would keep buying!
Claudia D.
Brownsville, TX
My absolute favorite cider ever!!!! I love this so much that whenever I drive to Austin I get one to take home. (They don't sell this where I live.) the taste is amazing and it doesn't taste a lot like beer. Like most of the other hard ciders.
Grace R.
Dallas, TX
Does this taste super syrupy?
Amber W.
Sugar Land, TX
Does this have a strong honey taste?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this flavor?
Elyse S.
Oakville, ON
How strong is the honey flavour?
jaqueline r.