BY STRONGBOW #12 in Hard Cider

Strongbow® Honey & Apple Hard Cider.

Imported.

Gluten free.

Natural honey flavored cider with other natural flavors.

Alc. 5% by vol. see more...

Navem S.
Navem S.
Titusville , FL
This is my favorite beer. It's sweet and doesn't have the malt flavor that so many beers and fruit beer have. I can drink this no problem. However I like a sweeter beer, that disguises the flavor of beer. Do you know what I mean? If you do, then this is for you. My husband will drink this but he prefers the Angry Orchard over this kind. If you like more of a beer flavor, go with Angry Orchard.
Tori G.
Tori G.
Redlands, CA
I recently tried this brand for the first time the other night and let me tell you I was missing out before this stuff is so good i bought the multi-pack and i loved all of the flavors so much. This alcohol is smooth and delicious. I will most definitely continue to buy this alcohol and i will tell others to as well.
Tessa D.
Tessa D.
S Williamsprt, PA
After going gluten free, I found that I was missing beer. A lot. So I went on a mission to find a great alternative. Enter Strongbow. The honey flavor makes this cider slightly sweet but also gives it a rich flavor. It doesn't leave a cinnamon aftertaste like other ciders. I highly recommend this for everyone.
Tiffani G.
Tiffani G.
If you like light beers and you drink beers that are like Corona, this is another beer that fits that description. It is very light, very crisp, refreshing and very very smooth. It comes in different flavors, so you can get the flavor of your choice. My personal favorite is the Honey and apple.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Jacksonville, FL
My friend had these at a party and was kind enough to share one with me. I took a sip and immediately regretted not having my own. Honey and apple go together like PB & J apparently. The taste was smooth and not too sweet. Definitely worth purchasing or moochimg off of your smart friend.
Paige G.
Paige G.
One of my favorite ciders out there. It's extremely sweet and refreshing. Whenever I drink it I have to remind myself it contains alcohol, because it taste almost like a soda. This is the type of drink anyone who doesn't enjoy drinking something alcohol or beer tasting will enjoy.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like strongbow ever since I started drinking it in London. Alas it is not easy to find at bars here in the states. Since the cider revolution there are more stores stocking it. It's a bit deeper than the American ciders more "beer-like". I enjoy it and will repurchase.
Karah W.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
The first time I had this I was In Canada and this was the only beer that I recognized. While I liked the taste I'm not sure it's for me. It's very sweet and gave me pretty much an instant gut rot. It's fine if you only have one but I would not recommend any more than that.
Kaycee S.
Kaycee S.
Englewood, CO
This is my all time favorite cider! It's a crisp, refreshing taste that I can rely on to quench my thirst. I love the subtle hint of honey that can be tasted in each gulp. Additionally, it's not super expensive, though pricier than beer. I wish the bottles would be bigger!
Susanna M.
Susanna M.
Favorite cider by this brand. This is pretty affordable and better quality than a lot of mass-produced ciders on the market. It isn't too sweet so you're less likely to have a killer hangover the next day if you drink a massive amount of these over the course of a night.
Grace R.
Grace R.
Dallas, TX
Does this taste super syrupy?
Amber W.
Amber W.
Sugar Land, TX
Does this have a strong honey taste?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this flavor?