Strongbow Gold Apple Rituals Apple Ciders

Strongbow is named after the Anglo-Norman knight Richard de Clare, later Early of Pembroke, nicknamed Strongbow for relying heavily on archers within his battles and for his keen interest and skill with a bow and arrow. Strongbow is manufactured in England by HP Bulmer Limited. It is the UK’s most popular cider with a market share well over 30%.

Strongbow is produced in Hereford and was granted the Royal Warrant in 1911. Strongbow was launched back in 1962 and has been selling well ever since.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Strongbow Gold Apple Rituals Apple Ciders!
Katie L.
Mount Airy, MD
Strongbow Gold Apple Rituals Apple Ciders uploaded by Katie L.
Best cider of all! Feels like a crisp apple drink more than an alcoholic beverage. The seasonal cherry blossom flavor is just as good. StrongBow is by far the best tasting alcoholic beverage I’ve ever had!
Krystal B.
Big Lake, MN
Strongbow Gold Apple Rituals Apple Ciders uploaded by Krystal B.
Now this is my favorite hard cider!! Nice crisp flavor! Doesn't even feel like drinking alcohol when it's 5% alcohol.
Danyell K.
Lugoff, SC
Strongbow Gold Apple Rituals Apple Ciders uploaded by Danyell K.
I bought a 6 pack of this hard cider because I love apple cider and angry orchid but I was seriously disappointed. It tasted like a straight beer & not even a good one to me. I poured most of it out in my sink & the rest of the 6 pack has sat in my fridge until I can find someone to give it to.
Anne R.
Bloomfield, NJ
Sooo good! Refreshing and bubbly, doesn’t feel heavy. Love the sweet taste. Pretty good cost for the product, and really great taste.
Courtney R.
Allison Park, PA
Strongbow is my favourite cider I like it a lot because I don’t get migraines from it it’s not very expensive it’s comparable to the price of beer
Holly A.
I don't drink very much but I do love the flavors of strongbow. It's a drink I have when I do.. My sister got me to try it and I'm very glad she did.
Gabby S.
Strongbow is one of my top picks for Hard Ciders! The taste is so refreshing and not too sweet!
Isabel M.
Youngstown, OH
This is my go to if I’m in the mood for a non craft cider. Not overly sweet more on the crisp side
Jazmín R.
Nashville, TN
This is probably my favorite hard cider, I love to drink it just to refresh myself, it doesn’t taste bitter as some hard ciders could do.
Lana J.
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: Target
Nice crisp taste! It’s my favorite brand of Hard Apple Cider! Very affordable and you’ll definitely enjoy it.

Looking for your answer?