Strongbow® Gold Apple Hard Cider 24-11.2 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by Zemyna R.

BY STRONGBOW

Strongbow Gold Apple Hard Cider delivers the ultimate cut through refreshing taste from the very first sip. see more...

Emily D.
I purchased this product at Food Lion. I honestly just don't like the taste of it. Strongbow has better tasting alternatives like Cherry Blossom cider. It is an affordable product and I'm sure some people may enjoy it but I am not one of them.
Martha W.
Redding, CA
If you like the angry orchard hard ciders then this is for you ! The green apple taste gives it a good flavor .! It’s at a good price so your not over paying ! Recommend getting this hard cider ! It’s great
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
This acholic drink is referred to as 'b itch beer' but let me tell you..... It's delicious and not as pungent as normal beer. Angry Orchard Cider is a better beer/cidre!! The Apple flavoring is crisp and delicious.
Brianna G.
Fosston, MN
I drink a lot of cider beers because they are my favorite and strong bow is one of my top contenders. It’s lightly carbonated so it doesn’t burn to drink or leave you feeling bloated. It’s lightly sweet but has the tartness of real apples. It’s the most delicious cinder beer and it even tastes great out of the cans (which I rarely agree on) and I highly recommend this is your looking to try a good cider beer
Angelica G.
S El Monte, CA
This is by far my favorite cider thus far. It's crisp and delicious and is the perfect drink to have with a late lunch or dinner or just to relax with. It's like apple juice but for adults. I love it!
Laura A.
Fairfax, VA
This is hands down my favorite cider! It always has a crisp flavor without being too sweet, and is perfect to pair with meals in all seasons - but particularly in the summer and the fall. This is usually my go-to drink.
Debra v.
This is my husband's favorite apple cider (I like it too) it's got a great apple flavor, it tastes so crisp. It's a bit of a sweet granny smith apple flavor. I also like that it is gluten free. The packaging is pleasing to the eye. And the alcohol flavor is very subtle.
Carmel V.
Tomball, TX
Of all the hard apple ciders this one is BY FAR my favorite one. I've cut back on the sweeter ciders a lot in the last two years or so because I'm just not that into sweet drinks anymore, but if I were to choose one...this would definitely be it! It's a toned down version of the other cider options on the shelf.
Elizabeth F.
Crisp and refreshing taste, definitely less harsh than other ciders I've tried, both on tap and in the bottle. It's on par with other ciders in terms of quality, but a little bit sweeter (which I personally love). I would definitely buy it again.
Tori G.
Orlando
I absolutely love Strongbow’s Gold Apple Hard Cider. It’s the best hard cider I’ve had to date. It’s super affordable and fantastic value. I drink it whenever I can. I buy it all the time. I strongly recommend it
jaqueline r.
Are these very strong drinks