Strongbow Ginger Apple Hard Cider uploaded by Erica V.Strongbow Ginger Apple Hard Cider uploaded by Erin H.Strongbow Ginger Apple Hard Cider uploaded by Kelly B.

BY STRONGBOW

Jennifer B.
Coffeyville, KS
I got a multi-flavor pack of these and this was my favorite out of 4!! It was very satisfying and had awesome flavor!! It was a good price for the pack! I try to try out all of the ciders out there and this one is definitely in my top 5 ciders!!! Definitely will be trying again!!!
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
I'm not the biggest strongbow fan, so went into this not expecting much. But I was really curious because of the ginger aspect. I was actually really impressed and definitely prefer this to the normal strongbow ciders.
Erica V.
Costa Mesa
This is my ultimate #1 FAVORITE FLAVOR of Cider beer! Strongbow is my favorite cider beer brand, but the Ginger flavor is my favorite flavor in the multipack variety pack. Unfortunately, it's the only Strongbow flavor that only comes in the multipack - ginger flavor doesn't come in a 6 pack at all. The other 3 flavored are available in a 6 pack and in the multipack. But Ginger is only available in the 12 pack variety pack. I do love the variety/multipack. I love all 4 flavones available, and so the variety pack gives me all the flavones I love and prevents me from getting bored with one flavor. The ginger taste is subtle and light - and this Ginger Cider is super refreshing. It's just sweet enough, but not overly sweet, and not too dry. It really is the best cider beer flavor that I've ever tried.
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
Tastes a little watered down but the ginger flavor is great! Any cider with ginger added is really good and this brand does it really well. Other than being a little muted it's not too sweet and still very refreshing!
Chelsi L.
Havana, FL
I actually didn't really care for strongbow. The flavor justo made my jaw tight and I personally did not enjoy the drink. I do however know alot of people that do enjoy it
Mary P.
Yakima, WA
Hands-down the best hard cider on the planet! The flavor so smooth, and so Chris. I can not good enough. I feel fancy even when I drink it. The flavor is so delicious that you can actually taste the Apple. It has that crisp carbonation feeling even so it's still like you're having fun. I can see this being served even the most top-notch highest society party! And it's so affordable. Don't believe me and go try it! Cheers friends!
Erin H.
Barrington, IL
The best hard apple cider to date. It's so amazing. I bought it for $9.99 plus tax at target. Which is only a dollar more than most 6 packs of hard apple cider. Overall, incredibly impressed. Not too sweet, very crisp, and extremely happy.
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
I was so excited to try this drink! I love ginger in ciders. I was a little disappointed due to the fact it tastes almost like waters down original. A little more ginger so we can taste it would be much better! If you like ginger, wait for the improvements if they have any ever.
lexie h.
Richmond, VA
This cider is a great addition for the original Strongbow. The ginger gives it a little bit of a kick to bring the beverage to the next level! I had it on a night out once and would love to drink it again when I next see it! I recommend it to my cider drinking friends!
Christie S.
Valencia , PA
My least favorite of strongbow cider flavors. I don't like the ginger taste to it. This came in a multi flavor case. The other flavors were much more pleasing to me although my family members liked this one so that's just personal preference.
Robyn E.
Denham Spgs, LA
Where do you find this product at ?