BY STRONGBOW #4 in Hard Cider

Strongbow Cider
  • "I imagine it would be great at an outdoor bar or rooftop party, since it is very crisp, and would be a good alternative to beer on a hot day." in 6 reviews
  • "This was my absolute favorite cider while I was studying abroad in England in 2013, but somehow it just doesn't taste the same back in the states." in 5 reviews
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
This cider was good, but it brought me back to my childhood in that it literally tasted like straight apple juice. Like I said, good, but not exactly what I was going for in drinking hard cider. I would definitely be open to trying the other flavors if they weren't as sweet as the Golden Apple.
Anna F.
This is by far my favorite hard cider. It is not too sweet and I am able to drink many of these at once. It is light and smooth as well. It is a little more expensive and harder to find but definitely worth the price and a drive to find!
Kelly W.
Newport, RI
Strong bow is very smooth and a non overly sweet cider. Most hard ciders out there are very sweet and artificial tasting. Strong bow is all natural and made with real apples. They have several flavors but I like the original the best.
Gabby M.
Radford, VA
Classic hard cider. It’s a little less sweet than an angry orchard which means I don’t get a tummy ache after one bottle. I definitely recommend to other who like a hard cider. It’s also always at an affordable price.
Krista R.
Strongbow is my favorite hard cider to drink - it is not as sweet as Angry Orchard, so you don't regret ordering it after half a beer. AND it still has 5% alcohol content, so you don't feel like you are being a lightweight. Strongbow is perfect for warm summer nights when you just want to sip a drink on a patio and for when you are at home watching the big game with your friends. Super light and refreshing without none of the heavy/full feeling of regular beer because it is Gluten-free.
Bobby A.
Certainly not the best cider, but one could do a lot worse. My wife and I had limited hard cider options while in Orlando for vacation, and we were pleasantly surprised with this one. The taste is reminiscent of Chardonnay more so than anything. Very smooth as well. Not my first option, but not my last either.
Ginny R.
This Strongbow Cider is kinda MEH for me. I think this one is lower sugar than some of the others? It's ok, but I prefer Angry Orchard, or even Woodchuck. I might have to try it again since it has so many great reviews? I believe all of my local grocers sell it!
Veronica S.
Strongbow makes a very nice cider. Its not too sweet and its not dry. It has a very nice balance. This is an easy drinking cider. Defiantly one of my favorite ciders.
🇱 🇯.
Moro, IL
This is my favorite apple cider beer! Sparkly and fresh, not overbearingly sweet. This is one of your higher priced ciders, but then again, they are all high. I would love to see a “green apple” version if that has not been done yet.
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA
The most popular of Strongbow Ciders would be the Golden Apple . It is crisp and bittersweet. It has a green apple taste to it. It is a little too sour for my taste. Many of my friends pick it as there favorite Cider. They also have Cherry Blossom, Honey, and Ginger which I have yet to try
Lydia D.
How does it taste canned compared to in the bottle?
Laura S.
Fountain Valley, CA
What does this taste like?
Shelby D.
Youngstown , OH
What kind of flavor is this? And is it gluten free?
Chenise M.
Now I love me a hard cider but does this compare to Hornsby?
Jamie T.
Who can admit they only bought it because of Patrick stewart.... Raises hand. I only drank redds before.