BY STRONGBOW #4 in Hard Cider

Strongbow Cider
  • "I imagine it would be great at an outdoor bar or rooftop party, since it is very crisp, and would be a good alternative to beer on a hot day." in 6 reviews
  • "This was my absolute favorite cider while I was studying abroad in England in 2013, but somehow it just doesn't taste the same back in the states." in 5 reviews
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
This and Angry Orchard are my staple drinks. Pricier than beers, but I don’t drink often so I’m definitely okay with spending $8-10 on it. I love the crisp taste, and Strongbow seems a little more smooth to me. Sometimes I want that smoothness but other times I prefer the Angry Orchard.
sav R.
My favourite British cider and the OG cider! I love Strongbow because it is flavourful but not too overpowering for your palette. I highly recommend this drink for every occasion when you are looking for something other than wine or hard liquor and don’t like beer.
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
This cider was good, but it brought me back to my childhood in that it literally tasted like straight apple juice. Like I said, good, but not exactly what I was going for in drinking hard cider. I would definitely be open to trying the other flavors if they weren't as sweet as the Golden Apple.
Anna F.
This is by far my favorite hard cider. It is not too sweet and I am able to drink many of these at once. It is light and smooth as well. It is a little more expensive and harder to find but definitely worth the price and a drive to find!
Ceara T.
Wheatley Hts, NY
Strongbow Cider is on the okay side. It’s not as fruit forward as you would expect a cider to be, and has a slight after taste. It’s not one of my favorites, but if it was offered, I’d still drink it because it’s not horrible by any means.
Kelly W.
Newport, RI
Strong bow is very smooth and a non overly sweet cider. Most hard ciders out there are very sweet and artificial tasting. Strong bow is all natural and made with real apples. They have several flavors but I like the original the best.
Leah T.
Gainesville , FL
These ciders taste amazing and are very easy to drink. I also really like the packaging, as the bottles are nice. So far I’ve only bought this product once but I will repurchase them in the future.
Lauren P.
Noblesville, IN
Great crisp taste! I don’t like beer and have trouble finding a “staple” cider to get when I go out for dinner/drinks with friends that isn’t hard liquor. I found this at a bar in downtown Indianapolis and I fell in love!!
Gabby M.
Radford, VA
Classic hard cider. It’s a little less sweet than an angry orchard which means I don’t get a tummy ache after one bottle. I definitely recommend to other who like a hard cider. It’s also always at an affordable price.
Krista R.
Strongbow is my favorite hard cider to drink - it is not as sweet as Angry Orchard, so you don't regret ordering it after half a beer. AND it still has 5% alcohol content, so you don't feel like you are being a lightweight. Strongbow is perfect for warm summer nights when you just want to sip a drink on a patio and for when you are at home watching the big game with your friends. Super light and refreshing without none of the heavy/full feeling of regular beer because it is Gluten-free.
Lydia D.
How does it taste canned compared to in the bottle?
Laura S.
Fountain Valley, CA
What does this taste like?
Shelby D.
Youngstown , OH
What kind of flavor is this? And is it gluten free?
Chenise M.
Now I love me a hard cider but does this compare to Hornsby?
Jamie T.
Who can admit they only bought it because of Patrick stewart.... Raises hand. I only drank redds before.