BeveragesAlcohol & MixersStrongbow
Cherry Blossom Hard Apple Cider

Strongbow Cherry Blossom Hard Apple Cider

Strongbow Cherry Blossom has a sophisticated shade of red that evokes rosé wine, a sensuous blend of delicate cherry blossom and red fruit aromas; with an underlying note of Golden Delicious apple which is bright and bubbly on the tongue, through a refreshing finish that is enhanced when served over ice.

[user:brittballa] we should try this
I have tried other flavors, is this one worth trying?
I have never seen this kind, but I would love to try it! Is it super sweet?
Start your review of Strongbow Cherry Blossom Hard Apple Cider!
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Dude. I love everything cherry flavored. For some reason I was only able to find it once in any of the stores around me. That one time I really liked it. Not too sweet and nicely light and refreshing. Avoid if you are not a fan of cherries or unique flavors.
Tina T.
Cataula, GA
This is a great cider love the slight sweetness but not to much sweet taste . No room for improvement.Strongbow Cherry Blossom Hard Apple Cider
Nereyda M.
Chino, CA
The flavor of these ones is awesome you really are going to love them, this cider is one of my favorites
nursemay C.
I tried this last night with some friends, I had 2 sips and gave up on it. This tastes like candy. It does have a nice dry taste for a second but then is overpowered by the sugar.
Christie S.
Like VE this flavor! Cherry blossom is such a unique flavor! Between this flavor & the honey apple flavor I'm not sure which is my ultimate favorite. But strongbow may be my favorite store bought cider.
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
My favorite hard cider!! Not too sweet. It’s refreshing and crispy, perfect for summer, fall, winter, and spring! If you are a fan of hard ciders, you won’t be disappointed when you trying this one. Strongbow is one of my favorite brands and a great option if you don’t like beer!
Kaci N.
Des Moines, IA
I love anything cherry blossom so I kind of had high expectations when buying these. I didn’t really like them the best, they were kind of hard for me to drink.
Kyndall W.
Columbus, OH
Wow this stuff is great! I picked up a bottle of this while making a random 6pk at Kroger and I was not disappointed. I feel it is not as sweet as a traditional cider which is great. The hint of cherry flavor is refreshing. A must buy for cider lovers
Desiree B.
Lexington, KY
This is by far the best cider I have ever consumed. Strongbow is already a very underrated brand in my eyes, but this drink in particular was even more overlooked and it's a shame. This cider has a very light floral taste which is balanced with just enough sweetness to create the perfectly blended cider. If you find it in stores and you enjoy cider, you have to give it a try!
Jennifer B.
Coffeyville, KS
I was a bit disappointed in this! I thought it sounded delicious, and the packaging is so attractive. But I thought it tasted a bit like cough syrup. I did try it a few times trying to get a fair comparison and it just isn't for me!! I bought it in a multi-flavor pack and it was my least favorite.